Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info elasticband at night

Did it work?

• Cope

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • NO f**k you

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • YE man

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

FutureChad

i suppose all of you guys know about mewing and that it is difficult to do it in your sleep. Mike mew found a solution for that shit "mouth taping" i think all of you know about that to.
Now 2 days ago i came with the idea to put elasticbands (3 in my case, 1 big one 2 little ones) around your face so that will keep your mouth from opening (+ mouth taping just to be sure). it worked but one of the things fell of but that is not a real problem. I say, give this a try and let me know if it works or some shit.

For the idiot's: place the rubberbands vertical around your head not like the dummy image below

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
oh f**k bad english, they are called rubber bands

Putting an elastic band around your head is
NickGurr said:
salted pistachio IQ
I think your trying is say, in what I do, is to use a large elastic strap such from a pair of boxers

I use a soft cotton belt from my dressing gown around my skull to keep jaw closed, why go through all this effort with bands n shit , uncomfortable af

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I use a soft cotton belt from my dressing gown around my skull to keep jaw closed, why go through all this effort with bands n shit , uncomfortable af
oh shit thats better actualy f**k

Putting an elastic band around your head is I think your trying is say, in what I do, is to use a large elastic strap such from a pair of boxers
Boxers.... yuck