Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

EMO BS RANT

Evilemofoid

schizofoidlet bonemassprinc3ss from doom hell
Reputable ★★
Established ★★
Joined
Mar 5, 2025
Messages
8,918
Solutions
1
Online time
25d 15h
Reputation
14,959
Location
vast abyss null
three days grace played last night and all my friends went and I didn't get tickets in time I'm PISSED.
but silverstein is playing here in the summer I'm sosososooooososoooooooo fucking excited I cried /gen when I saw the ad
 
three days grace played last night and all my friends went and I didn't get tickets in time I'm PISSED.
but silverstein is playing here in the summer I'm sosososooooososoooooooo fucking excited I cried /gen when I saw the ad
the roblox game?😭
 
three days grace played last night and all my friends went and I didn't get tickets in time I'm PISSED.
but silverstein is playing here in the summer I'm sosososooooososoooooooo fucking excited I cried /gen when I saw the ad
Oh I know these bands🙂
 
three days grace played last night and all my friends went and I didn't get tickets in time I'm PISSED.
but silverstein is playing here in the summer I'm sosososooooososoooooooo fucking excited I cried /gen when I saw the ad
dnrd
piss on @ambiencel
 
three days grace played last night and all my friends went and I didn't get tickets in time I'm PISSED.
but silverstein is playing here in the summer I'm sosososooooososoooooooo fucking excited I cried /gen when I saw the ad
1778362126409.webp
 
three days grace played last night and all my friends went and I didn't get tickets in time I'm PISSED.
but silverstein is playing here in the summer I'm sosososooooososoooooooo fucking excited I cried /gen when I saw the ad
PSA:

Three days grace is not emo anymore, it is for gymcels and white monster drinkers only 😡
 
three days grace played last night and all my friends went and I didn't get tickets in time I'm PISSED.
but silverstein is playing here in the summer I'm sosososooooososoooooooo fucking excited I cried /gen when I saw the ad
silverstein is the lamest band of all time i dont get the hype
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top