Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

ESTROGENMAXXING

girlfailure

chalant
Established
(i saw someone do a similar thread with testosterone so i decided to do one for estrogen, im directly copying the format of the testosterone one)

What should I take?
-
DHEA supplement
- Evening Primrose oil
- B vitamins

What should I eat?
- Tofu
- Flax seeds
- Sesame seeds

All information was from Healthline, which is considered a mid-range health site in terms of being a reputable source.

mini guide lol >,<

just eat shit processed foods and be sedentary brah, dont even let the sun touch your skin
be obese
take estrogen
massage your ovarians
take testosterone so that it gets converted to estrogen, high T=high E (unless youre taking aromasin)

Wouldn't recommend isoflavones ngl

mini guide lol >,<

just eat shit processed foods and be sedentary brah, dont even let the sun touch your skin
be obese
take estrogen
massage your ovarians
take testosterone so that it gets converted to estrogen, high T=high E (unless youre taking aromasin)
Obesity causes lower fertility though

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
(i saw someone do a similar thread with testosterone so i decided to do one for estrogen, im directly copying the format of the testosterone one)

What should I take?
-
DHEA supplement
- Evening Primrose oil
- B vitamins

What should I eat?
- Tofu
- Flax seeds
- Sesame seeds

All information was from Healthline, which is considered a mid-range health site in terms of being a reputable source.
don’t do this

What should I take?
-
DHEA supplement
- Evening Primrose oil
- B vitamins

What should I eat?
- Tofu
- Flax seeds
- Sesame seeds

just drink a lot of soy milk and if u can take testosterone blockers

mini guide lol >,<

be obese
take estrogen
massage your ovarians
Tell me more about aromasim

Tell me more about aromasim
aromasin is an enzyme inhibitor that prevents testosterone from converting to estrogen
it is used to treat breast cancer
it is also good for keeping your growth plates open (estrogen fuses them)
but estrogen is important so dont take aromasin after puberty/if tall

Back