Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

everyday issue 😣πŸ˜₯πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜«πŸ˜”πŸ˜–πŸ˜–

Chit ain’t relatable

bro should be aware of the fact that i indeed have not initiated these activities of the sexual nature as my lack of attraction by the female race continues to dwindle from birth, so i cannot find delight in this meme and nor is it relatable

bro should be aware of the fact that i indeed have not initiated these activities of the sexual nature as my lack of attraction by the female race continues to dwindle from birth, so i cannot find delight in this meme and nor is it relatable
race is crazy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
Chit ain’t relatable
thats the whole point im a straight woman who is a virgin,so I have never and will never experience this (unless I'm married to man with such big man-boobs he needs a bra ☠️ )

thats the whole point im a straight woman who is a virgin,so I have never and will never experience this (unless I'm married to man with such big man-boobs he needs a bra ☠️ )
Mf you literally turned down an attractive man because of his "muh personality" tf

• Staff
Mf you literally turned down an attractive man because of his "muh personality" tf
bruh the meme is from a male pov that I will never experience😭,furthermore he was trying to act like a fake gangster,was dumb, didn't take care of himself (he had attractive potential) top it of he was a man-whore like he would ask 10 girls out a day and was talking about using women for sex only (I'm not interested in that at ALL), women care about looks but we also care about other factors (that's why some ppl call women picky)

lmao btw whats your op on premarital sexπŸ˜‡πŸ€” (ik some guys want to have a super high body count while being with a woman whos virgin - a bit hypocritical if you ask me)
dont care about premarital sex. socially for myself i would prefer it to be with someone i love. and society wise too, but i cannot force others to do that. as long as the chick has about the same ideas as me. if she doesnt then obviosuly she sleeps around. if she does, her numbers are lower

• Staff
dont care about premarital sex. socially for myself i would prefer it to be with someone i love. and society wise too, but i cannot force others to do that. as long as the chick has about the same ideas as me. if she doesnt then obviosuly she sleeps around. if she does, her numbers are lower
W take.idc but others activity but i don't get way high body counts and a lack of romantic connection to the person people are being sexually intimate with is glorified

so you would be homosexual for a day πŸ€” (this foreshadows he has hidden, repressed homoerotic thoughts, and is in fact in the closet)
I gave my 3 hottest women list this is cap bhai

as in top 3 women you find attractive ever?
would say they pretty (9s and 8s out of 10) but wouldn't put them in top 3 (maybe in top 10) but that could just b what u attracted 2
Top 3 ever yes

In my lifetime at least from what I have seen

so you would be homosexual for a day πŸ€” (the use of dramatic irony further connotates that he has hidden, repressed homoerotic thoughts, and is in fact in the closet)
I can attest to this info, he took his socks off when we were at it

i applaud your bravery for coming out πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ