- Joined
- Aug 1, 2023
- Messages
- 18,262
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 1mo 2d
- Reputation
- 43,863
- Location
- Україна
i couldnt even tell tbhI used to, for 2 years
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
i couldnt even tell tbhI used to, for 2 years
Y?i couldnt even tell tbh
i like his takes on how society is slavery and how most ppl are mentally ill and removed from natureMost is wrong tho
What is useless about itI realized it was useless
you neva mentioned that
n***a you’ll just get arranged marriage anyways at least have somethingI realized it was useless
huhWTF! Is ts no-homo or...? I mean, lowkey gay my friend...![]()
It didn't change my life in any wayWhat is useless about it
Your muscles are so hornyyy![]()
How much bigger did you get, and are you ugly?It didn't change my life in any way
wait what howIt didn't change my life in any way
I don't want to live here anymore, I feel suicidal during the wintersn***a you’ll just get arranged marriage anyways at least have something
You and Cindy are Lowkey the same nglWTF! Is ts no-homo or...? I mean, lowkey gay my friend...
Dont lieFaggot u desireme
Huh what Niger
don't say this sweetie you’re cute you’re adorable you look like you’ve never touched a woman and I like that I think I have a virgin kinkI don't want to live here anymore, I feel suicidal during the winters
I'm smarterYou and Cindy are Lowkey the same ngl
cindy belongs to newfuck and roostersYou and Cindy are Lowkey the same ngl
No they aren’t not one bitYou and Cindy are Lowkey the same ngl
Idk how bigger I got, I just trained and ate at a surplus for 2 years, constantly getting bigger and stronger, my clavicles slightly widened and my frame got better, I think when I used to bulk the best I could reach was 80 kg. Also no I'm averageHow much bigger did you get, and are you ugly?
WhyI don't want to live here anymore, I feel suicidal during the winters
Thanks choripandon't say this sweetie you’re cute you’re adorable you look like you’ve never touched a woman and I like that I think I have a virgin kink
Cindy views roosters to the equivalent of a bug repellentcindy belongs to newfuck and roosters
choripan belongs to me
no sun prob
roosters is on the vacation rn right?cindy belongs to newfuck and roosters
choripan belongs to me
Because it's pretty fucking shit
Yeahroosters is on the vacation rn right?
yesroosters is on the vacation rn right?
good for himYeah
Well he just cucked you with me yesterdaycindy belongs to newfuck and roosters
choripan belongs to me
what were u saying bruhHuh what Niger
cope
During winter it's very cold and we don't have internal heating, the sun goes away at like 6 pmno sun prob
divine love transcends mortal boundaries he belongs to me just like all my children doWell he just cucked you with me yesterday
divine love transcends mortal boundaries he belongs to me just like all my children do
Don't be mean to them my luvReading ts I'm thinking you all should rope
He’s all yours brodivine love transcends mortal boundaries he belongs to me just like all my children do
Idk man, I look forward to the gym session. It makes my dayThat he enjoys the gym is a larper most of the time sure at the first month it might be but after that it’s just pure discipline
It gets to a point thoIdk man, I look forward to the gym session. It makes my day
True, but just like a job it becomes routine after a whileIt gets to a point tho
Yah I know that debloat after sweating hard feels goodTrue, but just like a job it becomes routine after a while
Also I love cardio, I always look debloated asf after. That’s another reason
Honestly no when you have no friends and just sit around all day its fun to leave the house and the pain isnt all that bad just finish the set rest and go on + listening to musicThat he enjoys the gym is a larper most of the time sure at the first month it might be but after that it’s just pure discipline
Why would it be useless to max your statsI realized it was useless
TrueHonestly no when you have no friends and just sit around all day its fun to leave the house and the pain isnt all that bad just finish the set rest and go on + listening to music
i don’t workout it hurtsThat he enjoys the gym is a larper most of the time sure at the first month it might be but after that it’s just pure discipline