- Joined
- Aug 11, 2025
- Messages
- 1,459
- Online time
- 1d 11h
- Reputation
- 3,428
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Twin brother.Why this n***a looks really close to him
Lmao your funnyI lowk mog him
View attachment 157789
Kindergarten massacrerI lowk mog him
View attachment 157789
OkKindergarten massacrer
It doesnt matter when your both subhumanI think I do mog
View attachment 157790
Look at my title bludIt doesnt matter when your both subhuman
That's not himI think I do mog
View attachment 157790
Ik mam I'm just missing around lol I've seen his real faceThat's not him
Some random reddid guy igWe know.
Who is it then.
You look like a baby aliens lol
Your an elf gng (a fat one to)You look like a baby aliens lol
Elfs are coolYour an elf gng
Only elfs with blue eyes blond hairElfs are cool
maybe no blonde hair?Only elfs with blue eyes blond hair
Wym?maybe no blonde hair?
like darker hair too can be elfWym?
I guesslike darker hair too can be elf
I mainly called him elf because of his pointy ears but hes hltn so i cant even hate to muxhlike darker hair too can be elf
can i be elf too then?I guess![]()
I would absolutely slam you to the grown if you think that.Your an elf gng (a fat one to)
Ear reveal and maybecan i be elf too then?
Id like thatI would absolutely slam you to the grown if you think that.
Slavic untermenschcan i be elf too then?
Stay away manId like that![]()
duh im from UkraineSlavic untermensch
Yk its bad when the unabomber looks better than your elf ass in his early 50sStay away man
oh well, what you think, elf worthy?Ear reveal and maybe
Vampire elf crossbreed, basedoh well, what you think, elf worthy?
wow feeling special rn thanksVampire elf crossbreed, based
what about it tbhBru your pfp![]()
in class too forgot to mention that but no im actually dont like ropes or anything bdsm related even in slightest did that as jokeYour leashed
In a degrading or praising way?
in class too forgot to mention that but no im actually dont like ropes or anything bdsm related even in slightest did that as joke