Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Face wl/ bloating loss??

I think it's the ISO making noise in the image causing slight sharpness in the borders because less pixels less roundness

After/before

Idk something is diff ab my jawline
Well, no one told me about her, what could I do?
Well, no one told me about her, though they all knew
But it's too late to say you're sorry
How would I know, why should I care?
Please don't bother tryin' to find her
She's not there
Well, let me tell you 'bout the way she looked
The way she'd act and the colour of her hair
Her voice was soft and cool
Her eyes were clear and bright
But she's not there

Woah big brain moment thx
Welcome, if you use cell phone take in count most of them don't have diaphragm so they can only use ISO and shutter speed when bad lighting so try to use as much as natural AND artificial light as possible when searching for a property pic to get rated
Esthetically the high ISO image suits your style so it's good idea for Instagram photos

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Welcome, if you use cell phone take in count most of them don't have diaphragm so they can only use ISO and shutter speed when bad lighting so try to use as much as natural AND artificial light as possible when searching for a property pic to get rated
Esthetically the high ISO image suits your style so it's good idea for Instagram photos
Okay bet thx!

looks the same

I don’t know if I can see a difference,but do you have in plan to maybe stop plucking your eyebrows so thin?
Thin eyebrows don’t really give a good reputation for any eye area.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Off-Topic 6
i_love_roosters Off-Topic 4
damiankater Off-Topic 37
AJis18 Ratings 9