Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Fall is here!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What's it like is Michigan rn in Illinois is cold rn
Not that cold. Today was the first cold day. Yesterday was hot as hell by mid day. For the past week and a half it's been cold every morning but always gets hot by noon. Today I can tell it will stay cold throughout the whole day.

We gotta make a trip to Illinois in the near future. Gotta visit the Chinese embassy in Chicago. I think we'll take the train. Never been to Chicago except through O'Hare plenty of times on connecting flights. I'm looking forward to it except for the part about not being able to legally stay strapped while I'm there.

IMG_20240908_004223.jpg

Illinois is the cancer of the Midwest when it comes to gun laws.

Not that cold. Today was the first cold day. Yesterday was hot as hell by mid day. For the past week and a half it's been cold every morning but always gets hot by noon. Today I can tell it will stay cold throughout the whole day.

We gotta make a trip to Illinois in the near future. Gotta visit the Chinese embassy in Chicago. I think we'll take the train. Never been to Chicago except through O'Hare plenty of times on connecting flights. I'm looking forward to it except for the part about not being able to legally stay strapped while I'm there.

View attachment 39503

Illinois is the cancer of the Midwest when it comes to gun laws.
Big iron
Also the police here are lazy you should be good

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Big iron
Also the police here are lazy you should be good
S&W 686 Plus Deluxe with a 3" barrel. 7 shots of 357 magnum.

Anyways I just can't afford to risk it. Gonna be applying for residency in another country down the road and that will screw things up royally. Plus I'll bet they get e you a pay down before boarding the train.