Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Fasting until im not fat

I believe that with 3 days of fasting you get most of the benefits.

I personally but the most I achieved was 48 hours.

to lose weight I suggest walking more and more and more and more and more and more

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I believe that with 3 days of fasting you get most of the benefits.

I personally but the most I achieved was 48 hours.

to lose weight I suggest walking more and more and more and more and more and more
im not eating so i can lose weight fasting is bad for health unless you normally eat carbs but i dont

won’t work (unless ur goal is to just be a smaller version of ur fat self), only focusing on eating less (calorie deficit) and not high protein + other nutritious foods to maintain or grow lean mass will make you look skinny fat. use the right foods as a tool to reach your goals.

won’t work (unless ur goal is to just be a smaller version of ur fat self), only focusing on eating less (calorie deficit) and not high protein + other nutritious foods to maintain or grow lean mass will make you look skinny fat. use the right foods as a tool to reach your goals.
it will work you are wrong

also all I care about is lossing facce fat i dont give a fuck about body girls dont care about that

it will work you are wrong
to lose weight, yes it WILL work. a calorie deficit always makes weight loss happen. BUT lean mass will decrease majorly along with fat loss when not focused on high protein + nutrient dense foods in your diet, which isn’t good. it will lead to you looking skinny fat as i stated before.

to lose weight, yes it WILL work. a calorie deficit always makes weight loss happen. BUT lean mass will decrease majorly along with fat loss when not focused on high protein + nutrient dense foods in your diet, which isn’t good. it will lead to you looking skinny fat as i stated before.
it will be fine you are a clueless teenager
i dont exercise so im not gonna be burning as much lean mass as some gymcel. i just need to lose absolute fat mass which will cause me to lose face fat

im not gonna have high body fat dummy
you will, skinny fat means lack of lean mass and higher fat percentage (which will happen if you just starve urself/fast and/or don’t focus on high protein and nutrient dense foods, it decreases lean mass).

you will, skinny fat means lack of lean mass and higher fat percentage (which will happen if you just starve urself/fast and/or don’t focus on high protein and nutrient dense foods, it decreases lean mass).
dude shut up and stop responding to me this is retarded. fucking lol if you think fasting will not burn fat stores for some reason

it will be fine you are a clueless teenager
i dont exercise so im not gonna be burning as much lean mass as some gymcel. i just need to lose absolute fat mass which will cause me to lose face fat
i’m not a clueless teenager, this is literal science bhai do research

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
NOTURANGEL Female Looksmaxxing 17
unkownman Looksmaxxing 4
ajskin'n'bones Looksmaxxing 28
ajskin'n'bones Looksmaxxing 10