Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

favourite quote

Harvey929

school mogger
Reputable
Established
I love quotes, i think one good quote can make you rethink your entire life, for me this is the one

“The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago, the second best time is now”

“Life is nothing but an opportunity for love to blossom.
If you are alive, the opportunity is there – even to the last breath.
You may have missed your whole life: just the last breath, the last moment on the earth, if you can be love, you have not missed anything"​

– because a single moment of love is equal to the whole eternity of love.​

“There is nothing in nature that blooms all year round, so don’t expect yourself too”

Although there is evergreen plants so that kind of contradicts it
subchad/stacy cope

I love quotes, i think one good quote can make you rethink your entire life, for me this is the one

“The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago, the second best time is now”
"Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth."

This is my all time favorite. As time rolls on it becomes more and more pertinent.

I dont Wanna Go Hard On You, At The End Of The Day You Are like each One of them I Knew It
Did you watch the Olympics being an anthony111533 fan?