Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Fighting and learning how to fight is the most non nt thing ever

In my country learning martial arts is normal so NT over here

Just because it’s normalized doesn’t mean it’s normal
Means it's NT where I live, not where you live

You live in the US anyways, you are allowed to own a gun to defend yourself or whatever. Not like fighting is gonna be much use for you other than the physical aspect or if you are a degenerate that gets into bar fights etc.

I would compare it to having sex in public but sex is actually needed
Oh you'll need it alright. When somebody wants to beat your ass and there ain't nothing you can do to reason with them you'll find that out real quick.

Still doesn’t make it nt, ur missing the point
You said it was useless. That's what I was talking about.

As for NT. It's not got so much to do with what you do, but rather how you do it. If you're confident and unabashed you can do whatever you want. If you're shy and awkward about it then yeah, it's unattractive. I mean, don't get me wrong I wouldn't walk around all day hanging onto an anime body pillow but anything else goes.

for self defense and fun, you can learn to do it safely. i actually see some n*****s who have their thumbs inside their fists when they punch