Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Experience Filter out Low Quality Content/Information

High-Tier Rice

more rice nice life
I've realized that as I've matured, filtering out low-quality content and information on the web is essential. Too many young Zoomers are obsessed with dopamine-seeking content such as "I Asked Americans Who They're Voting For President..." First of all, half of these people they interview are below average intelligence, so their opinions on political matters should be primarily disqualified. Second, who cares about other people's views who have no relation to your life? You only have so many hours in the day, so watch thought-provoking content that churns out valuable information instead of something for short-term dopamine. For example, I've started to watch content that further develops my skill in data science, as I intend to get a bachelor's degree in data science.

just dont have echo chamber content
the algorithm sees what you like so it recommends same/similar content
this is why brainrot exists, different variations of the same meme make people laugh for a while and then it goes away and is cringe. its all just trends. like quandale dingle.
assess if it is important to you and be wary of getting repetitive info

This is 100% right, that's why I trained my socials to have ONLY GOOD INFO about USEFUL THINGS... take a look at this for example
View attachment 50081

Not a single meme, only valuable useful info that i do put on practice
@Tombradylover @RainbowDash @Clone @ripskeem thoughts?
I have an album called “surgery” where I put people with features I wanna have

I’ve shown it to my surgeon already and next time it’s gonna be even bigger