Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

First day back in the gym

Hit my bone workout, the easiest workout is basically just twisting your arms with a dumbell 50-65 reps 3 sets.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
seated shoulder press with dumbbells, tricep pushdowns, lateral raises, and straight bar curls

3 sets of each, all till failure

do cardio after
While I was doing lateral raises it also felt it in my traps is this normal

Hit my bone workout, the easiest workout is basically just twisting your arms with a dumbell 50-65 reps 3 sets.
Is there a limit to how much you can grow your bones?

How many times a week do you recommend I should do it
3-4, like a gym session. Conservatively expect 0.7 - 2.2 or more inches over the next decade of height (fem+tib) and 4-5 Inches in arm length. Arm bones tend to respond really well. I actually have a 1.5 inch discrepancy between my right and left forearm and .5 inch discrepancy between my humerus and left humerus. I don't really know if this is genetic or what but I've been doing this method since I found about heightquest jan 2023.

3-4, like a gym session. Conservatively expect 0.7 - 2.2 or more inches over the next decade of height (fem+tib) and 4-5 Inches in arm length. Arm bones tend to respond really well. I actually have a 1.5 inch discrepancy between my right and left forearm and .5 inch discrepancy between my humerus and left humerus. I don't really know if this is genetic or what but I've been doing this method since I found about heightquest jan 2023.
Keep in mind my plates were still open.

Noted thanks honestly man my bones need more growth especially my wrists

could you please elaborate?
do you mean simply holding the dumbells and twisting them? That doesnt work against gravity though
Do you have a post on this?