Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious First time posting face, be nice please

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No shave because lazy tbh

I look like prince of Persia tbh?

dude f**k you, you are tall as f**k in a country where women are 1 cm away from being a certificate dwarf. You got a chadlite appeal just for that but acts as if you dont have this appeal due to your face, f**k you men
Thanks bro but I am incel just like you

You could have a short time relationship if you want, but i dont think it is worthy.

1- go to a large (really large) party.

2- see the most short and ugly and leftist women in there.

3- go to them and if she would like to kiss u or fuck, she will let it verry clear.

4- fucking done

It is really that easy if you dont have any metrics in who you want to date or some shit.
If you really care about apearances but is a incel, you could still date someone hot, as long as they are also crazy with borderline or someshit like that. But it can be dangerous and fuck your mind.

dude f**k you, you are tall as f**k in a country where women are 1 cm away from being a certificate dwarf. You got a chadlite appeal just for that but acts as if you dont have this appeal due to your face, f**k you men
Brotha eughhhhh, are you really saying he could be a slayer. I mean no offense because he def mogs me but cmon.

Brotha eughhhhh, are you really saying he could be a slayer. I mean no offense because he def mogs me but cmon.
Where I live yes

I've gotten IOI's before, and am single by choice

Not sure about "slayer" or "chadlite" though

Slaying beckie’s doesn’t count, anyone can pull a becky who is desperate, even if they’re subhuman and sometimes even manlets.
Why would you assume their ugly though?

I have height halo here, they were attractive too

I look like Prince of Persia
Brother, they’re lying to you because we like you as a user. I never tell my homies that they’re ugly even if they’re chopped, but since we’re on a looksmax forum I have to break the news to you that you are LTN.

I absolutely hate telling good people bad news, but my opinion doesn’t matter since you get girls so keep on going in life and don’t let this de motivate you.

Brother, they’re lying to you because we like you as a user. I never tell my homies that they’re ugly even if they’re chopped, but since we’re on a looksmax forum I have to break the news to you that you are LTN.

I absolutely hate telling good people bad news, but my opinion doesn’t matter since you get girls so keep on going in life and don’t let this de motivate you.
I am shitposter

1720285787114.png

I have no idea what that means. Are you saying that you’re trolling and know that you’re LTN?
I am not "looksmaxxing" anymore just making random threads I think are fun

I am not insecure about physical looks, only with my aspie symptoms

I am not "looksmaxxing" anymore just making random threads I think are fun

I am not insecure about physical looks, only with my aspie symptoms
Oh my bad then, keep posting brother. Sorry for offending you and by the way, I truly mean it when I say it doesn’t matter if you’re a LTN or MTN or Chadlite or whatever, you get girls and that’s all that matters. It’s like saying Giannis sucks at shooting, that’s fucking true but also no one gives a fuck because he slays @Whitepill @JohnnyCage

Oh my bad then, keep posting brother. Sorry for offending you and by the way, I truly mean it when I say it doesn’t matter if you’re a LTN or MTN or Chadlite or whatever, you get girls and that’s all that matters. It’s like saying Giannis sucks at shooting, that’s f*****g true but also no one gives a f**k because he slays @Whitepill @JohnnyCage
What’s your thoughts on French and Dutch girls

Oh my bad then, keep posting brother. Sorry for offending you and by the way, I truly mean it when I say it doesn’t matter if you’re a LTN or MTN or Chadlite or whatever, you get girls and that’s all that matters. It’s like saying Giannis sucks at shooting, that’s f*****g true but also no one gives a f**k because he slays @Whitepill @JohnnyCage
I appreciate it brother but I am NOT American
. It’s like saying Giannis sucks at shooting
Who tf are these people? Shooting as in a gun?

No idea why pheno they are, send pictures of examples.
Idk the pheno but do you think they are better looking on average than American girls? It seems to me like many European girls actually care about their health and don’t just cover shit up with fake up. Maybe I’m trippin though

Idk the pheno but do you think they are better looking on average than American girls? It seems to me like many European girls actually care about their health and don’t just cover shit up with fake up. Maybe I’m trippin though
Yes for sure, American girls are trannies trying to fraud with make up @Angels2345

Back