Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage Forum kinda dead without @i_love_roosters

Give him Jester role and make sure he's advertised as a clown and bring him back. He gets to troll and we all get to see him as a joke so he's immune to most things. Make it a very rare role that only particular characters receive with enough votes. @Dean[/USER[ATTACH type="full"]31701[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240614_211216_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240614_211216_Chrome.jpg
    605.3 KB · Views: 2
Give him Jester role and make sure he's advertised as a clown and bring him back. He gets to troll and we all get to see him as a joke so he's immune to most things. Make it a very rare role that only particular characters receive with enough votes. @Dean[/USER[ATTACH type="full"]31701[/ATTACH]
I've been more than generous with letting him stay and his threats to doxx other people got tiresome

I'm open to changing my mind, but I haven't seen a good reason to do it.

I've been more than generous with letting him stay and his threats to doxx other people got tiresome

I'm open to changing my mind, but I haven't seen a good reason to do it.
I'm just playing anyways. The dox is too far.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
NOTPRETTY Introduce Yourself 13
U Off-Topic 42
Z Off-Topic 24
Whitepill Off-Topic 57