Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Forum Minecraft Server

Whitepill

Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established Member
I just want to get info on who would be interested in this so it will be easier to calculate the server size we will need.

Also just a disclaimer but this is obviously unofficial, I just thought it could be fun

2GB worked perfectly fine, we should go for a little higher since we will have higher load from people going off in different directions meaning more for the server to handle

u might have to help me, the server software im familiar with (minehut) doesnt allow cracked players.
Sure, if its not in the panel then you have to do it in the cfg file using FTP

Doubt that's the case though, must be hidden or using weird wording for the option

Sure, if its not in the panel then you have to do it in the cfg file using FTP

Doubt that's the case though, must be hidden or using weird wording for the option
Make a detailed guide on what i have to do and get a mod to sticky it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
n9wiff Off-Topic 8
RAJ GHRANDHICK Off-Topic 4
Wassup5 Off-Topic 22
n9wiff Off-Topic 3