- Joined
- Jun 28, 2025
- Messages
- 16,281
- Solutions
- 12
- Online time
- 9d 20h
- Reputation
- 73,734
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You've been my day 1Alot of people I'm cool with now used to hate me tbh
Did we use to hate each other I dont remember tbhYou've been my day 1
No I only included you as a trollDid we use to hate each other I dont remember tbh
Fuck you nigerNo I only included you as a troll
Forum friendship turned rivalryFuck you niger
Did I change your mind about meI’m friend to many and rival to none
If I don’t like you, it’s difficult for me to change my mind, but it’s possible
I don’t expect others to change their minds about me
I never disliked youDid I change your mind about me
I never disliked you
Trolling is just trolling
Fuck you niger
This thing is made up and one sidedme and @umbrella
I've been meaning to talk about this. We didn't like each other at all, but then somehow we became best pookiesme and @i_love_roosters roosters but its quite Archiac
It's funny how not even the e whore brigade likes over0@over0 and @Barbie
Will you and @penis666999 ever squash the rivalry?View attachment 158033
You better undo this dislike. I got caught in the crossfires with this one. @Barbie
Wait, we have beef?Will you and @penis666999 ever squash the rivalry?

lovepillI've been meaning to talk about this. We didn't like each other at all, but then somehow we became best pookies![]()
You're mecha Hitler and he's a jewWait, we have beef?![]()
Randomize is a jew tooYou're mecha Hitler and he's a jew
lovepill
This is staying forever, that MOTM was rigged. I could’ve glazed the mods 1000 times over and make slop threads but I didn’tView attachment 158033
You better undo this dislike. I got caught in the crossfires with this one. @Barbie
If you don't win August, I say we burn down the server room.This is staying forever, that MOTM was rigged. I could’ve glazed the mods 1000 times over and make slop threads but I didn’t
Of course, he's a person in a position of powerRandomize is a jew too
I’m deleting if I don’t get itIf you don't win August, I say we burn down the server room.
Instead you glazed and jestered to the e whore brigade. Mirin prioritiesThis is staying forever, that MOTM was rigged. I could’ve glazed the mods 1000 times over and make slop threads but I didn’t
I used to make fun of your face spamming lol. Didn’t hate you though, you were like Ela a bit back thenAlot of people I'm cool with now used to hate me tbh
Barbie let’s be real Over deserved it more than anyone last monthThis is staying forever, that MOTM was rigged. I could’ve glazed the mods 1000 times over and make slop threads but I didn’t
you were like Ela a bit back then
And you dicksucked the r**e squad awwwInstead you glazed and jestered to the e whore brigade. Mirin priorities
And you made that upAnd you dicksucked the r**e squad awww