Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Fuck everyone who made fun of my dwarf friend

cat power

I love you
People been making fun of my friend with dwarfism then will cry for a pathetic child who kills himself because hes a little below average height

We see right through you, you only feel sorry for those you relate to. Weak and mentally incapable vermins of the world. You are all exposing yourselves truly. This is no different to .org toxicity

My irl friend people were joking that he needs lefort and other shit because hes palestinian and disabled then attacked me and my dwarf friend for expressing my PERSONAL opinions on that weak child
oh i see

if anything i feel bad for that kid and ur friend

its brutal out here

People been making fun of my friend with dwarfism then will cry for a pathetic child who kills himself because hes a little below average height

We see right through you, you only feel sorry for those you relate to. Weak and mentally incapable vermins of the world. You are all exposing yourselves truly. This is no different to .org toxicity
But don’t drag it out broo

I’m sorry for your friend that happens to him, people only made fun because you are using that as your only argument. You are mentioning him to prove your own point

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ratedLTN Off-Topic 7
N Off-Topic 28
ratedLTN Off-Topic 11
ratedLTN Off-Topic 10