Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Getting lean

iblameYElby

YElby
getting lean is pretty much 60% diet. I go to a boarding school and they offer rlly high cal shitty meals even if it’s good protein it’s doused in oil. If you don’t eat they report you and you get an ED card. Plus you’re not allowed to skip meals. There’s limited veg and if there’s even veg it’s old and doesn’t taste good. Only low cal thing tbh is the soup but eating that all the time gets boring. So what can I do? Do I just outrun this diet? (can you even do that) or do I just give up

At least naturally

getting lean is pretty much 60% diet. I go to a boarding school and they offer rlly high cal shitty meals even if it’s good protein it’s doused in oil. If you don’t eat they report you and you get an ED card. Plus you’re not allowed to skip meals. There’s limited veg and if there’s even veg it’s old and doesn’t taste good. Only low cal thing tbh is the soup but eating that all the time gets boring. So what can I do? Do I just outrun this diet? (can you even do that) or do I just give up
This sounds more like a prison. What did you get booked for?

It fr is a prison 😭 but it’s a top school so I’m confused why the food is ass
Because they want to save on money.

Do you need to finish all the food on your plate or not? If not, just eat half and leave the rest. If you do, can you eat in your room or must you eat at the table? If it’s in your room, eat half and toss the rest. If it’s at the table, just give the rest to someone who’s still hungry or a fattie.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Because they want to save on money.

Do you need to finish all the food on your plate or not? If not, just eat half and leave the rest. If you do, can you eat in your room or must you eat at the table? If it’s in your room, eat half and toss the rest. If it’s at the table, just give the rest to someone who’s still hungry or a fattie.
I’ll try eating half and tossing the rest usually they get angry if u dump any food so I can give some to a fattie that’s prob the best option

Back