Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Getting rid of a narcissist is more excruciating than kicking any drug I've ever tried

Genetics

Well-known member
Reputable ★
Established
Joined
Jan 27, 2025
Messages
1,680
Solutions
2
Online time
5d 12h
Reputation
4,563
All of y'all would prob kill to have this bitch call you 20 times a day but I'm reaching a breaking point.

Bout to kill this bitch
 
She's an ugly hag, and like a bad bad persistent cold. So perhaps in hindsight nobody would be envious.
so why do you still talk to her?
 
so why do you still talk to her?
She has dirt on me and she's extremely emotionally reactive so she would most likely try and get revenge in some way if I gave her a clear end. Although, I'll try to get a restraining order tomorrow, I doubt that I'll qualify though.
 
She has dirt on me and she's extremely emotionally reactive so she would most likely try and get revenge in some way if I gave her a clear end. Although, I'll try to get a restraining order tomorrow, I doubt that I'll qualify though.
Next time pick one with BPD, they fuck best I heard
 
She has dirt on me and she's extremely emotionally reactive so she would most likely try and get revenge in some way if I gave her a clear end. Although, I'll try to get a restraining order tomorrow, I doubt that I'll qualify though.
good luck man
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top