Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
@Ghoultune stop tweaking
bro ghoultune ignored me like ages ago and bro is still talking ab mehow are u letting ghoultune outshine u intellectually out of all people
literally on my profile btwThis is AI Generated To make me look like A hateful person.
If you have something to say or to ask about it just tell me in PMsThis is AI Generated To make me look like A hateful person.
I Don’tIf you have something to say or to ask about it just tell me in PMs
nobody gaf Abt ur emarriage damnI Don’t
I was Flexing my Marriage because I am Married
Marriage is an institution made to control women and castrate men's freedom.I Don’t
I was Flexing my Marriage because I am Married
yh she has me ignored toobro ghoultune ignored me like ages ago and bro is still talking ab me![]()
![]()
all bc I jokingly ran for motm even tho I'm not even eligible ???? LOL
my threads r chill I rarely do high effort bc that shit takes too long iclyh she has me ignored too
r u even posting good threads if ghoultune doesnt have u ignored
she is just a little slow
WHAT THE FUCK? @junebug We will Not Toleratenobody gaf Abt ur emarriage damn
We ARE BOTH WOMEN!Marriage is an institution made to control women and castrate men's freedom.
Heyo that’s kinda gay nglWe ARE BOTH WOMEN!
dw I wont let the slander workThis is AI Generated To make me look like A hateful person.
simpdw I wont let the slander work
they are trying to silence you
jealous of the dick mogsimp
idk about that. we ll seejealous of the dick mog
aightI'm no simp
I would say this about catlady unknmownm mtn, and many others of the ppl I like
I will not allow
distrespect of muh friends
punk![]()
So u hate medw I wont let the slander work
they are trying to silence you
no i love all my friends i will not allow infightingSo u hate me
Ghoultune is my d1 OPP.no i love all my friends i will not allow infighting![]()
why shes nice to meGhoultune is my d1 OPP.
Ofc… the cia did thisThis is AI Generated To make me look like A hateful person.
Do not insult my wife.WHAT THE FUCK? @junebug We will Not Tolerate
special grades incomingDo not insult my wife.
ur wife is evilDo not insult my wife.
I condone it.ur wife is evil