Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Giga high t trait

chadronelite

Wanting to become a woman for just a few weeks

Some of you may think it’s the opposite, that low t men want to become women

But there’s a point of having so much testosterone where it’s unbearable and you’ll want to be a woman for just a bit

But there’s a point of having so much testosterone where it’s unbearable and you’ll want to be a woman for just a bit
You are one of the most confused users I've ever seen on one of these types of forums.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You are one of the most confused users I've ever seen on one of these types of forums.
What part of this thread makes it seem like I’m confused?

You mean YOURE CONFUSED by this thread

I said what I said, being ultra high t is sometimes unbearable to the point you feel like an animal/beast and feel like turning into a woman/low t male to go back to civilized human

What part of this thread makes it seem like I’m confused?

You mean YOURE CONFUSED by this thread

I said what I said, being ultra high t is sometimes unbearable to the point you feel like an animal/beast and feel like turning into a woman/low t male to go back to civilized human
Animal/beast = woman?

Testosterone feels good. Might just want to have a lot of sex.

Perhaps you just got high testa and no place to go and nothing to do. That and you're confused.

kratos-no-god-of-war-ragnarok.gif

You’re low t and haven’t reach such levels of high t so you wouldn’t understand sorry man
Nah man I'm very high t it's not unbearable it's only unbearable If your a pussy aka low t

Showing your strength on someone who's physically weaker is not high t man
lol u dont get it. Its not a show off, its sadomasochism and only giga Ts pull it off so that women love it
yall just jealous cuz that boundary breaking bc it is.
Women dont allow betas to treat them this way

your-underrated-nikke-you-like-here-is-mine-v0-rjdajtzhv52d1.jpg
grab that face like nngh fck like ur about to k!ll that b!tch

Last edited:
Extremely low t projecting the fact that YOU want to become a woman

No high t man tells another heterosexual man that he wants to become a woman
Not heterosexual man makes post like this and why are you talking like your High t you said fighting is non nt

when I fight i go into primal mode

cause of this i have been very close to beating my lil sister unconscious many times( i regret it )

lol u dont get it. Its not a show off, its sadomasochism and only giga Ts pull it off so that women love it
yall just jealous cuz that boundary breaking bc it is.
Women dont allow betas to treat them this way
A high value women who has self respect would never allow or would like to get almost killed just so other can enjoy
I'm not jealous and you'll never be able to pull anyone except whore or call girls with this attitude so good luck with that lol

I never said fighting is low t or used very

Autistic retarded f****t trait = switching up another man’s words

You’re so retarded and low iq you have to be ragebaiting atp
Grown man btw calling me autistic while fantasizing about being a women and saying fighting in non nt

A high value women

im-out-peace-meme-roncfvv2zbpuh87u.gif

ps
high value women dont exist or are beckys

it is not something u can classify has high t

its just an idea
t is not related

if u consider
t =tranny
then t is related

so its a transgender trait
( still sexless is far more based than u)

Back