Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Girl at the gym

Ben07

Reputable
Established
Alr so I finally got the balls to go up to a girl and ask her for the snap.. AND I FKN GOT IT. Fawk i only did it bc she was hot af and had a pretty good body halo (this was at the gym btw) we talked for a bit and decided to gym together since she also had backday. Im usually introverted af but she was just so fkn good looking that I went extroverted and we both have the same fkn hobbies. If I dont fuck this up im golden fr. Shes also new to the gym so she asked if I wanted to gym with her another time since she dont got any friends here yet. Lets fkn go

Im not sure if shes intrested in me tho or just want to be friends but we will have to wait and see