Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Girl just added me but shes to fine

Ben07

Established
Ye fuck nvm i am not asexual no more i just needed to see her. Bro shes so fkn beatifule

I am NOT adding her back i aint doin this shit all over again ill just sit here praying that by some chance that we end up together

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Fuck it ill add her back and shoot my shot in a couple of months :gigachad:

if you dont make a move you will be stuck unhappy
take the risk
even if it ends in heartbreak, at least you felt something, tried something
Just added her and she liked my posts :monkahmm:

Ima stay with my plan and act all nonchalant n shit

Gang this shit 2 good to be true. Added a song to my insta thing where ppl can see what ur listening 2 and she responded to me.

Ill open the message in a few weeks when im no longer scared🫡

This song was made for me:

View attachment 38484
ok bro you gotta lock in
dont mess this up soldier 🫡

Fuck i answered her and shes allready writing again

Gang this shit 2 good to be true. Added a song to my insta thing where ppl can see what ur listening 2 and she responded to me.

Ill open the message in a few weeks when im no longer scared🫡

This song was made for me:

View attachment 38484
Man you're just a fucking chadlite like wtf, just tell her to come at your place and rail the shit out of her, you're already her brand new daddy and you don't know it yet

You didn't get women's attention in general ?

Man you're just a fucking chadlite like wtf, just tell her to come at your place and rail the shit out of her, you're already her brand new daddy and you don't know it yet

You didn't get women's attention in general ?
I have gotten womens attention ye but not once this pretty + im pretty introverted wich makes this 10x harder

I think I fumbled 😭 started talkin abt how much i like the smiths and sent my playlist

Nvm! She just said she was gonna ask for recommendations and that she is going to look into the playlist

All is going good so far

WTF she just said this:

I mean I hope this doesn’t sound weird but we actually go to the same school I think since I found ur account it was like “people you might know” I think since I follow others from our school.

Guys this shit is going great but I will NOT be able 2 talk w her at school im to introverted 4 that shit💀

I kinda lost intrest ngl. Her favorite artists are Eminem, Tupac and yeat😬

Alr wtf do I answare to this

Why do I find this so sweet 😭 bc I’m like the worst at making playlists

HELP ME ASAP
i have no idea bru ive never talked to a girl like dat
Bro why u do this 2 me when I need u the most😭 I dont talk to foids either im fr stressing rn im not used 2 this shit

Okey okey i fixed it dw

HELP ME ASAP

Bro why u do this 2 me when I need u the most😭 I dont talk to foids either im fr stressing rn im not used 2 this shit
just smash her bro wtf

chadlite is shy what a curse. Blessed with genetics but can't talk to women

When i was a bartender i've seen some of the most horrendous subhuman ugly manlets ever showing their dick as a seduction tactic to get women. they got none of course but they was confident (or delulu) and sober enough for trying

Don't send dick pics of course, don't show your dick to assert dominance, but you're scared of a qt ? come on this forum

just smash her bro wtf

When i was a bartender i've seen some of the most horrendous subhuman ugly manlets ever showing their dick as a seduction tactic to get women. they got none of course but they was confident (or delulu) and sober enough for trying

Don't send dick pics of course, don't show your dick to assert dominance, but you're scared of a qt ? come on this forum
Sorry bhai, im doing the most i can for now just pray for me :hahaa:

just smash her bro wtf

I just got friendzoned bhai

And the fact that I actually am talking to a guy just like me, FROM MY SCHOOL? It’s unusual. Like believe it or not one thing i never had luck with is becoming friends with a guy in school 😭 like becoming friends with the opposite gender is always failing for me for some reason.

I am NOT making it out from the friendzone 💀

And the fact that I actually am talking to a guy just like me, FROM MY SCHOOL? It’s unusual. Like believe it or not one thing i never had luck with is becoming friends with a guy in school 😭 like becoming friends with the opposite gender is always failing for me for some reason.

Brutal man.

"One think k never had luck with is becoming friends with guys" MAYBE BECAUSE UR FUCKING DROP DEAD GORGEOUSE

Guys I think I fucked up... I brought up anime💀 WTF AM I DOING

How tf have i not fumbled she just daid this

I feel like if we both were in a kitchen I’d let you make as much of a mess as you want since i never mind cleaning

How tf have i not fumbled she just daid this

I feel like if we both were in a kitchen I’d let you make as much of a mess as you want since i never mind cleaning
This is a w right?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
iabsolvejordan Off-Topic 16
iabsolvejordan Looksmaxxing 36
P Ratings 37
M Off-Topic 76