Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

GIRLFRIEND BLOCKED ME , I WANNA FORCE MYSELF TO GET A HEART ATTACK

32yearoldcel

so , idk mate , i dont understand why people lie so much , she said she loves me and will always be with me , and like kept telling me she misses me

but like now her exam r going on , its not like i asked for much time , i just told her to talk for some time , and she kept saying no said she has to sleep and ill get blocked if i call her again rn

well , i called her like idk 40 times?? , and now im blocked

why cant the idiot understand that i just wanted to talk , it was very urgent

so , how do i get her back??????

mate , i get a panic attack and do that to every girl ive ever dated
have had 8 breakups in the last 12 months alone

any advice???, also why do women hate this so much?
40 times is literally harassment, stop that B.S asap and move on

How tf did you get 8 girls in 12months and not able to keep 1

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
40 times is literally harassment, stop that B.S asap and move on
but i was dating her , how is it harrassment if she was my girlfriend???
How tf did you get 8 girls in 12months and not able to keep 1
simple
i look good so i get someone once in a while who thinks im a decent person

then comes out the mental illness , i get very obsessive out of nowhere . it will be like they will be chasing me for a whole month but that one week when they are busy i act obsessive af and they stop talking to me and break up with me

Bro just tell her u r Jewish now and yo love her

40 times is harassment, move on and forget her buddy

you'll never get long-term relationship with that mindset
what do i do when i feel nervous about the other person ignoring me? , i keep losing people and when they ignore i have a fear of losing them

so , idk mate , i dont understand why people lie so much , she said she loves me and will always be with me , and like kept telling me she misses me

but like now her exam r going on , its not like i asked for much time , i just told her to talk for some time , and she kept saying no said she has to sleep and ill get blocked if i call her again rn

well , i called her like idk 40 times?? , and now im blocked

why cant the idiot understand that i just wanted to talk , it was very urgent

so , how do i get her back??????
Don’t ever trust a jew.

What is your rating?

what do i do when i feel nervous about the other person ignoring me? , i keep losing people and when they ignore i have a fear of losing them
You are emotionally dependent on women's validation/attention. When the attention stops, you lash out. It is anger

You need to learn when to do the opposite of how you feel, by thinking/talking/writing about your feelings and compulsions

You are emotionally dependent on women's validation/attention. When the attention stops, you lash out. It is anger

You need to learn when to do the opposite of how you feel, by thinking/talking/writing about your feelings and compulsions
can i message you for advice?

Just reply here but yes

is it over?

more stats , 6'1 , single father to a daughter , very neurodivergent

mate , i get a panic attack and do that to every girl ive ever dated
have had 8 breakups in the last 12 months alone

any advice???, also why do women hate this so much?
sounds like a you probelm, 8 breakup's in 12 months is nuts.

In no rude way are you mentally inept?

sounds like a you probelm, 8 breakup's in 12 months is nuts.

In no rude way are you mentally inept?
well , basically heres what happens

the other person loves me , they slowly lose interest or get busy with exams or something

then i get desperate and make them 20 calls repeatedly , one after the other , i end up getting blocked in 70 percent of those cases

well , basically heres what happens

the other person loves me , they slowly lose interest or get busy with exams or something

then i get desperate and make them 20 calls repeatedly , one after the other , i end up getting blocked in 70 percent of those cases
I think you are nuts and misinterpret what friendliness and love are.

You lowkey just need to chill out bro, you sound obsessive and weird no flame.

I think you are nuts and misinterpret what friendliness and love are.

You lowkey just need to chill out bro, you sound obsessive and weird no flame.
nah i mean , i aint confusing between friendliness and love

they are literally people i am in a relationship with , or even people i meet on dating apps .

nah i mean , i aint confusing between friendliness and love

they are literally people i am in a relationship with , or even people i meet on dating apps .
How is it even possible that you are in 8 relationships in a year though, those are more so like people you are dating not relationships.

also if u are fr 32 uhhh idek thats no good man u gotta j focus on urself dawg

How is it even possible that you are in 8 relationships in a year though, those are more so like people you are dating not relationships.

also if u are fr 32 uhhh idek thats no good man u gotta j focus on urself dawg
nah im 21 , that 32 thing is a joke my friends say
they say i am 32 cause i listen to 70s music and i am a single father