Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Girls of the forum, explain this :

TonyTheLooksmaxxDR

The non-official Dr of looksmaxxing
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established
1673974200689.jpg

Genuinely, why women tend to like more bad boys, sexist guys ? The confidence ? The look ? Because you're sure he's not playing the fake feminist to get you in bed ?
I've noticed the more i didn't gave a sh!t about feminism, the more my (feminist) females coworkers liked me. This is the same path with my actual date.

idk some girls just love to be disrespected, i personally love men who are respectful and nice to all genders and races😭 personally i like very nice men, it’s just up to the person. also these articles don’t tell you how the men look, if the man was hot enough the woman wouldn’t care if he was overly nice or not.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
idk some girls just love to be disrespected, i personally love men who are respectful and nice to all genders and races😭 personally i like very nice men, it’s just up to the person. also these articles don’t tell you how the men look, if the man was hot enough the woman wouldn’t care if he was overly nice or not.
Personally i wouldn't say these men or i disrespect women in general, but like being mean, little roast/flirt ratio and not being a yes-man play a role in this attraction imo

Do they mean actual sexists guys, or just guys who are a bit playful?I find that sometimes the "asshole" in question is just a charismatic guy who's a bit of a tease.

Do they mean actual sexists guys, or just guys who are a bit playful?I find that sometimes the "asshole" in question is just a charismatic guy who's a bit of a tease.
I think you defined that perfectly
Plus if the term come from feminists, big chances he was just a guy like you've described.

View attachment 49554

Genuinely, why women tend to like more bad boys, sexist guys ? The confidence ? The look ? Because you're sure he's not playing the fake feminist to get you in bed ?
I've noticed the more i didn't gave a sh!t about feminism, the more my (feminist) females coworkers liked me. This is the same path with my actual date.
Psyop, real women are attracted to real men…

They are attracted to anybody who looks good

Psyop, real women are attracted to real men…
Define what's a real man & what's a real woman

They are attracted to anybody who looks good
I've seen that with one of my female friends, a hardcore feminist. Litterally a "k!ll all men, i hate all the men, men didn't ditacte my life" to sending "did you eat well baby" and not going to clubs anymore since she met her Chadlite lmao

I've seen that with one of my female friends, a hardcore feminist. Litterally a "k!ll all men, i hate all the men, men didn't ditacte my life" to sending "did you eat well baby" and not going to clubs anymore since she met her Chadlite lmao
kill all men

ok but how many men have you actually been with.

Real as in truth, they are true to their word, actions and character, true and real to their friends and family, a real and truthful outlook on life, these are the types of conversations I like to have with real men and women, fake is like liars, people who hide behind masks, who use materials/wealth or looks to overcompensate for their character which is not real, but that’s a spectrum, you can have the wealth beauty and success and be real but there’s always a clear difference from an flexer overcompensating individual, usually self serving and a true wealth builder for this friends family and community

Real as in truth, they are true to their word, actions and character, true and real to their friends and family, a real and truthful outlook on life, these are the types of conversations I like to have with real men and women, fake is like liars, people who hide behind masks, who use materials/wealth or looks to overcompensate for their character which is not real, but that’s a spectrum, you can have the wealth beauty and success and be real but there’s always a clear difference from an flexer overcompensating individual, usually self serving and a true wealth builder for this friends family and community
holy yap

View attachment 49554

Its not sexism. Its the attitude that comes with it (which can also exist without actually being sexist).

The allure some women find in being disrespected by men, particularly those with narcissistic tendencies, can be attributed to complex psychological dynamics. This attraction often intertwines with the appeal of dominant personas, such as Ghostface, which embodies a mix of fear and excitement.

Psychological Dynamics of Attraction​

• Narcissistic Traits: Women may be drawn to narcissistic men due to their confidence and assertiveness, which can be perceived as attractive traits. This attraction can come from a desire for excitement or a thrill associated with danger.

• Masculine Dominance: Ghostface represents a dominant, powerful figure that can cause feelings of both fear and fascination. This duality can create a compelling dynamic that some women find alluring.

• Sexism: When a man is sexist, it generally is because he believes he is above/worth more/more intelligent than women (and vice versa with sexist women), but in order to believe these ideas about your own value compared to anyone else, you would have to know your own value. Not many modern men do. But when a person knows their inherent value, it shows in the form of confidence and dominance, which are attractive in a man.

Disrespect vs. Respect​

• Rejection of Nice Guys: Women may sometimes feel turned off by overly respectful men due to a perceived lack of challenge or excitement. The predictability of a "nice guy" can be less stimulating compared to the unpredictability of a more dominant partner. Men were not meant to be submissive. The male gender, as seen in any other species, is dominant. It had to be in order to ensure the survival of the species. "Nice guys" don't embrace this, nor know their own inherent value. Especially in the case of simps.

• Cultural Narratives: Society often glorifies the "bad boy", reinforcing the idea that assertiveness and dominance are more desirable than kindness and respect. This is because it is a display of power over others, which in evolution is how a species/bloodline survives. It all stems from our biology
Recognize that not all women are attracted to disrespectful behavior. Many seek genuine respect and emotional connection. But they still wont go for simps or "nice guys" regardless. You can be kind and dominant.

Interesting, i see what you mean by that. So when you say that, it will explain why women, and feminist women find "sexist" men sexier ? Because they're blunt honest and not affraid to offend ?

Sit with true authentic people the conversation is different, someone who truly understands this perception of life wouldn’t call it yap, anyways
Sit with true authentic people and you'll hear a bunch of vague yap

See how backwards these people think holy fuck man these people need to be executed a s a p
The type of woman you don't date seriously, it will be pure ropefuel dating that kind of woman tbh, especially with the ick-gang who know everything about your relationship lmao

Yea this weird, must be some insecurity complex

Interesting, i see what you mean by that. So when you say that, it will explain why women, and feminist women find "sexist" men sexier ? Because they're blunt honest and not affraid to offend ?
i find honesty attractive, there’s real statistics about men and women’s s behavior which is y we have sexism right Lol but I believe as people are now evolving in understanding in this new info age many are learning how to leave all people situations and environments better than found regardless of circumstances ( if that may be their intention) all that issue complex shi would be a thing of the past if people begin to adopt this growth oriented mindsettings

idk what u mean about sexism being attractive but if a man deeply understands a woman like bad parts and good. Then actively chooses the correct way of navigating circumstances to facilitate growth and evolution in the relationship that’s sexy

As problems are being surpassed in a flow like way without over attachment to neg emotions, THATS SEXY and vice versa women to men ❤️

Last edited:
i find honesty attractive, there’s real statistics about men and women’s s behavior which is y we have sexism right Lol but I believe as people are now evolving in understanding in this new info age many are learning how to leave all people situations and environments better than found regardless of circumstances ( if that may be their intention) all that issue complex shi would be a thing of the past, idk what u mean about sexism being attractive but if a man deeply understands a woman like bad parts and good. Then actively chooses the correct way of navigating circumstances to facilitate growth and evolution in the relationship

As problems are being surpassed in a flow like way without over attachment to neg emotions, THATS SEXY and vice versa women to men ❤️
how do yk what men find attractive huh? 🤨 something you aren't telling us?

how do yk what men find attractive huh? 🤨 something you aren't telling us?
I think you misunderstood the text, I find problem solving, truth, evolution and growth oriented mind settings that leave all people situations and circumstances SEXY,

and yes there are men who prefer the same.

Looks matter as well, but again i see through the wider lens of archetypal couples, everyone looks different, you want to be with someone who compliments you well

men who have attained success, looking to be long lasting successful or wanting a successful relationship don’t just want a pretty girl with no substance or problem solving skills, unfortunately I’ve seen a circumstance where a successful man married the first girl he liked and she turned out being a child minded, insecure, no vision having, limited thinking individual who bred awful children and wasted his money, upheld a low standard which in effect completely caused ruin in the family structure
and ofc BLOCKED THE BAG FROM MULTIPLYIN 🤢🤮 causing unspeakable problems GENERATIONS down.
So so so sad, nightmare fuel tbh

What’s the meaning of that right?

Standards are a necessity. Mindset is the IT FACTOR.

Last edited:
Racism and sexism is HIGH T
Rather, not giving a shit if people inadvertently see you that way by your behavior is high-T. Racism or sexism by themselves aren't necessarily high-T. I don't give a damn about pleasing people or going out of my way not to offend them. If I say something and because of it you get offended thinking I'm racist or chauvinistic then good good good. I won't like having someone like you around me anyways so it's best for everybody that you just stay the fuck away from me. Even if the whole collective world doesn't like me I don't give a damn, and I'm still gonna be a major player in the lives of anyone who doesn't have the choice of having to engage with me on an ongoing basis.

Regardless of gender I think being too nice to people and constantly complimenting people is kinda weird. Most people aren't actually that nice so when someone is only saying nice things and constantly complimenting you it sounds sketchy. It makes you think they're mentally ill (at least I do) bcs you don't see other people being that nice all the time as well so when someone you might not know well is overly nice to you it just weirds you out (at least how I see it)