Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Girls on here, do you think your dad has any role in what guys you find attractive?

Keengo

"If you can't love two women, don't love any."
I heard this before -- the theory that what kind of men or guys women are attracted to depends somewhat on her upbringing & father experience in some shape/form.

For example, some claim girls who had good fathers tend to want a more quiet, stoic, masculine, heroic type whitepill sort of dude, while fatherless women want a more dark triad, feminine, estrogenic/serotonergic type dude who is ruled by his emotions, attitude, and penchant for seediness. Thoughts? Kinda like what people tend to say about girls who "sleep around."

TL;DR -- Women with father want more stoic, whitepill masc.; fatherless want dark triad, seedy, bitchy. Does the father & her upbringing play any role in her future sexual preferences or behaviors, either directly or indirectly, such as what type of guys she has sex with, or what men she ultimately ends up being with, father's absence or presence affecting such?

Anyone here feel there's truth to this -- the idea that the father & his personality/influence plays a subconscious but deliberate setting or effect as to what particular types of men she finds attractive overall? Or rather, if the father's absence has any role in extreme promiscuity & why? Like, is there really a significant trend here, or is it misunderstood behavioral correlation?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Depends on the fathers hormones levels

People often say the girls who "sleep around" or are degenerate gigawhore types or "put out too easily" or etc. have or had no fathers or such.

Just wondering if this is a way to jab at women blindly, or if there is actual evidence that father or not affects promiscuity and/or why.

Whole bunch of ass pulling ngl..in very extreme case it might play a role tho.

i don’t think this has anything to do with it unless u were like abused or smth

Then why do you think the go to explanation for female promiscuity by many people across the world is always their absence of a father?

Why particularly would people mention this as a reasoning or explanation for it? Is it baseless, or must there be some truth to the father's absence, presence, personality and/or her upbringing with such that determines her behaviors, sexual preferences, or etc., trauma or not?

Basically why would people say this -- is it just nonsense? If so, why do people always point this out? Call it, "Fatherless behavior," etc., etc.

And to add anecdotes, almost every whore-ish, very slutty, degenerate type girl I've seen, known or come across often didn't have a father figure at home. So even if it isn't always true, I wouldn't rule out that a male figure growing up might have some affect on personality or such.

Then why do you think the go to explanation for female promiscuity by many people is always their absence of a father?

Why particularly would people mention this as a reasoning or explanation for it? Is it baseless, or must there be some truth to the father's absence, presence, personality and/or her upbringing with such that determines her behaviors, sexual preferences, or etc., trauma or not?
i feel like people say this because they believe that a lack of a father figure can lead to issues with selfesteem and relationships
they might think that these girls seek validation or attention due to that absence

As for anecdotal evidence u may be right ngl

i feel like people say this because they believe that a lack of a father figure can lead to issues with selfesteem and relationships
they might think that these girls seek validation or attention due to that absence

But they always emphasize the father. Not the mother, but implicating that the lack of a "strong father figure" itself is what results in the supposed broken, whore-ish, brazen type sexual behavior many of society frowns upon. I wonder because absence of a father doesn't equal abuse, but people often ignore the idea that it's abuse that causes this (outside of sex addiction which is sexual abuse early implicated) -- that no father around means a daughter will sleep with thugs, punks even sometimes to her own detriment (meaning they pick "bad partners") & result in dissatisfaction.

Last edited:
it's just an insult
TO MEN: DO YOU THINK BAD PEOPLE FUCK THEIR MOTHERS? I MEAN, THEY ALWAYS GET SAID "HE IS A MOTHERFUCKER", THERE HAS TO BE A REASON FOR IT, RIGHT?

But they always emphasize the father. Not the mother, but implicating that the lack of a "strong father figure" itself is what results in the supposed broken, whore-ish, brazen type sexual behavior many of society frowns upon. I wonder because absence of a father doesn't equal abuse, but people often ignore the idea that it's abuse that causes this (outside of sex addiction which is sexual abuse early implicated), but that no father just means daughter who has lots of sex, even sometimes to her own detriment (meaning they can't properly select the "optimal" men to sleep with).
i actually have a friend who sleeps around sooo much and her dad is absent for the most part and i think that’s what caused her to be that way
i’m not sure on what type of impact that has leading up to the actions they take with sex but i think they are just looking for attention and validation from those men since they never got it from there father

i actually have a friend who sleeps around sooo much and her dad is absent for the most part and i think that’s what caused her to be that way
i’m not sure on what type of impact that has leading up to the actions they take with sex but i think they are just looking for attention and validation from those men since they never got it from there father

Interesting as that would mean these women aren't necessarily only having sex with men they find attractive and desirable -- instead some might just see some sex they have as some bartering tool with men, or some insecurity, mental issues which is kind of like how prostitutes fuck for money, not necessarily specifically for attraction. They fuck a bunch of different men, but they might fuck most of them not out of sexual attraction but out of mental illness, insecurity, or some esteem issues. That's not ideal as when girls decide who to fuck, it should be sexual/romantic attraction only.

Unless maybe you're a prostitute, but other than that it should be primarily only looks, attraction, sex appeal, energy, and behavior somewhat.

i think yeah but like opposite? but only personality wise.
i hate my dad because he’s a cheater, liar, etc. everything wrong with a man. i look for the complete opposite in a man, if i see a sign of my father i am gone.

I heard this before -- the theory that what kind of men or guys women are attracted to depends somewhat on her upbringing & father experience in some shape/form.

For example, some claim girls who had good fathers tend to want a more quiet, stoic, masculine, heroic type whitepill sort of dude, while fatherless women want a more dark triad, feminine, estrogenic/serotonergic type dude who is ruled by his emotions, attitude, and penchant for seediness. Thoughts? Kinda like what people tend to say about girls who "sleep around."

TL;DR -- Women with father want more stoic, whitepill masc.; fatherless want dark triad, seedy, bitchy. Does the father & her upbringing play any role in her future sexual preferences or behaviors, either directly or indirectly, such as what type of guys she has sex with, or what men she ultimately ends up being with, father's absence or presence affecting such?

Anyone here feel there's truth to this -- the idea that the father & his personality/influence plays a subconscious but deliberate setting or effect as to what particular types of men she finds attractive overall? Or rather, if the father's absence has any role in extreme promiscuity & why? Like, is there really a significant trend here, or is it misunderstood behavioral correlation?
I know one thing. Not every girl who grew up fatherless is a slut, but every girl I've known who is a slut grew up either fatherless or with a father that was a total cuck.

I know one thing. Not every girl who grew up fatherless is a slut, but every girl I've known who is a slut grew up either fatherless or with a father that was a total cuck.

I agree. There is some strong association between these girls who like fucking thugs, bitch boys, or have self esteem issues implicated in the men they end up having sex with (or other reasons such beside sexual attraction) there tends to be either no father at all, or a subpar father 99%.

This might explain why flashy gangsters, thugs, mouthy dark triad guys have a lot more sex usually than more stoic, quiet type masculine guys. It's a culture of absent fathers, and as such this might explain the types of men women end up liking & the types of men guys more so become.

this is slightly true

1729298349398.png
yes
the father is an example of a successful male in reproduction, since, well, he is a father to kids
so children notice that and it is ingrained that he is a model for good male
so the daughters lean towards traits noticeable in the father

They look for the opposite of the father or a man with same patterns if theyre low iq

The father is the first "real love" of the little daughters. So if he is a good father and emotionally available for their daughter(s), they will be attracted to high quality good men like their father later in life

Daughters with no father figures tend to make more sh!tty choices, and being more promiscuous (meaning : searching a new man and being disappointed multiple times (remember : most women sleep in order to make a guy commit) Despite having high physical & sexual standards, they don't have long-term/boyfriend/husband/father standards so it ends up in heartbreaks and overtime being unable to pairbond properly)

Daughters with sh!tty fathers tend to do the opposite of their fathers actions or mindset just to piss him off just because they hate him.
If the father is conservative or racist, she will voluntary sleep with black or arab dudes and not marry someone just to piss him off
If he was a cheater/unfaithful/alcoholic, she will set high standards in dating and didn't drink one drop of alcohol
If he was an abuser, she will start things to expose abusers etc etc

But sometimes even with a very good father, some women do sh!tty life choices and i think it's either purely mentally genetic, a bad mom's influence, or other people influences like sh!tty friends and a sh!tty boyfriend