- Joined
- Jun 3, 2025
- Messages
- 16,427
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 29d 11h
- Reputation
- 49,422
this will ascend you all
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You need to take trenOkay noted![]()
No it will give you killer glutes and clitAre u sabotaging
Yes trans clitNo it will give you killer glutes and clit
killer clit is crazyyyNo it will give you killer glutes and clit
And deeper voiceYes trans clit
TranslabiaYes trans clit
Ok I need thisAnd deeper voice
Bong has it huge so it needs to adaptkiller clit is crazyyy
But these are upsides right?deep voice and enlarged clit
I've took enough tren for ts I'm goodJokes aside anavar is good for women if we don’t count permanent sides like deep voice and enlarged clit
Send this picture of ogre womanI've took enough tren for ts I'm good
She does kinda look like ela tbh too bad ela was autisticWill I look like this?
View attachment 118383
No this girl is not ogre you’ll turn into giga high T ogre shrek tier womanWill I look like this?
View attachment 118383
If u want to look like her inject hgh and estradiolWill I look like this?
View attachment 118383
Buffed version of ElaShe does kinda look like ela tbh too bad ela was autistic
Ela fogs me I'd steal her bones tbh need that shitBuffed version of Ela
She looked way worse before thoughEla fogs me I'd steal her bones tbh need that shit
She was like htb maxxed out tbh and she was softmaxxed as far as im aware so I doubt itShe looked way worse before though
I think your potential is higher
Doesn’t matter even if she fogs youShe was like htb maxxed out tbh and she was softmaxxed as far as im aware so I doubt it
Bluepill copeDoesn’t matter even if she fogs you
Compare yourself against yourself
But she ain’t even bad looking n***aBluepill cope
Send her face i will tellBut she ain’t even bad looking n***a
You go ER on them to lower competitionWhat’s the point of comparing yourself to others
Ok they mog you, so what now?
Improve as much as you can and live your life
How I’m lowering competition by telling people to ascend as much as they canYou go ER on them to lower competition
n***aHow I’m lowering competition by telling people to ascend as much as they can
I’m whiten***a![]()
No exceptions n***aI’m white
Honestly if you keep the dose low and don’t run it for longer than 6-8 weeks it should deflect most side affects.Jokes aside anavar is good for women if we don’t count permanent sides like deep voice and enlarged clit