- Joined
- Jul 12, 2025
- Messages
- 31,526
- Solutions
- 4
- Reputation
- 136,749
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
srs what did I doyou killed the forum
pmosrs what did I do
what did I do to you
im joking uncwhat did I do to you
not jk ab that uncs have feelings tooim joking unc![]()
im sorrynot jk ab that uncs have feelings too![]()
dame un grrrrrgrrrrr
*starts crying*dame un grrrrr![]()
*gets closer and hugs her from behind**starts crying*
Okkkk I forgive you baby ;3*gets closer and hugs her from behind*
thread title potentialwait im goated
Hop off i was just searching for the profile picture
so you like itHop off i was just searching for the profile picture
I thought it was batman or some shit but its from My Hero Academia so im definitely not stealing itso you like it![]()
n***a its jason todd where tf did you get my hero academia fromI thought it was batman or some shit but its from My Hero Academia so im definitely not stealing it
Wait my Google is buggingI thought it was batman or some shit but its from My Hero Academia so im definitely not stealing it
imagine stealing someone else's avi of all the options that there areOkay im stealing it I dont care
Ty gng![]()
Shhimagine stealing someone else's avi of all the options that there are![]()
checking the avi I thought of stealing itWait the main question is
What were YOU doing in my profile![]()
can i call u baee..,, can u call me bae....,,, okay,,,,...
yes plscan i call u baee..,, can u call me bae....,,, okay,,,,...