Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Goatis propaganda worked on me guys.

watching goatis while eating a pint of ice cream
I’ve been drinking raw milk and raw eggs for years cause I’m too lazy to cook them tbh, will start raw liver now, maybe meat soon
 
I’ve been drinking raw milk and raw eggs for years cause I’m too lazy to cook them tbh, will start raw liver now, maybe meat soon
What country do you live in
 
So I can safely do that without worrying about nutritions
What do you mean “safely”,there’s low heat pasteurization and high heat once has more nutrients. But milk in general was never a good source of nutrients,It has good minerals but nothing special. The only time you need raw milk is as an infant,the size of the infants body is enough to give nutrients,enzymes and immune cells.
 
What do you mean “safely”,there’s low heat pasteurization and high heat once has more nutrients. But milk in general was never a good source of nutrients,It has good minerals but nothing special. The only time you need raw milk is as an infant,the size of the infants body is enough to give nutrients,enzymes and immune cells.
I meant without missing any nutritions by pasteurization
 
I don't know what the food standards are like there/if you're able to just get it from a store
Have you had raw liver before
Yah a lot raw liver is normally eaten here
 
  • Like
Reactions: cut
one World Cup please
IMG_7558.jpeg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top