Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Goodbye

Xx_JihadiNafriggER22_xX

trans 5’4 uwu feminist twink | leea 💖
Banned
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Dec 17, 2025
Messages
23,757
Solutions
12
Reputation
122,916
Goodbye y'all, I'm gonna delete my account here, this place was pretty chill, maybe I'll cancel my deletion process or make an alt but I'm unsure as of now, I'll probably be on .org, if not I'll for sure be on gold goblins so if you're in that Discord server I'll still be there

Note: free homiespidy, larp, schizotypal, thebird and all the others, fuck that femboy ass n****r theretard

Also yall mods r Jewish asf


Honestly knowing me I'll cancel my deletion process in the morning cause I wanna LDAR so I'm not gonna tag anyone, but if I don't come back atleast I ain't deleting mysteriously

--- .--. ... . -.-.
 
Goodbye y'all, I'm gonna delete my account here, this place was pretty chill, maybe I'll cancel my deletion process or make an alt but I'm unsure as of now, I'll probably be on .org, if not I'll for sure be on gold goblins so if you're in that Discord server I'll still be there

Note: free homiespidy, larp, schizotypal, thebird and all the others, fuck that femboy ass n****r theretard

Also yall mods r Jewish asf


Honestly knowing me I'll cancel my deletion process in the morning cause I wanna LDAR so I'm not gonna tag anyone, but if I don't come back atleast I ain't deleting mysteriously

--- .--. ... . -.-.

farewell
 
Goodbye y'all, I'm gonna delete my account here, this place was pretty chill, maybe I'll cancel my deletion process or make an alt but I'm unsure as of now, I'll probably be on .org, if not I'll for sure be on gold goblins so if you're in that Discord server I'll still be there

Note: free homiespidy, larp, schizotypal, thebird and all the others, fuck that femboy ass n****r theretard

Also yall mods r Jewish asf


Honestly knowing me I'll cancel my deletion process in the morning cause I wanna LDAR so I'm not gonna tag anyone, but if I don't come back atleast I ain't deleting mysteriously

--- .--. ... . -.-.

I’ll miss ya bro. Take care
 
Goodbye y'all, I'm gonna delete my account here, this place was pretty chill, maybe I'll cancel my deletion process or make an alt but I'm unsure as of now, I'll probably be on .org, if not I'll for sure be on gold goblins so if you're in that Discord server I'll still be there

Note: free homiespidy, larp, schizotypal, thebird and all the others, fuck that femboy ass n****r theretard

Also yall mods r Jewish asf


Honestly knowing me I'll cancel my deletion process in the morning cause I wanna LDAR so I'm not gonna tag anyone, but if I don't come back atleast I ain't deleting mysteriously

--- .--. ... . -.-.

have a good life truecelljester we will miss your presence
 
ill miss you bro ur one of my favs
 
whats ur org
 
Goodbye y'all, I'm gonna delete my account here, this place was pretty chill, maybe I'll cancel my deletion process or make an alt but I'm unsure as of now, I'll probably be on .org, if not I'll for sure be on gold goblins so if you're in that Discord server I'll still be there

Note: free homiespidy, larp, schizotypal, thebird and all the others, fuck that femboy ass n****r theretard

Also yall mods r Jewish asf


Honestly knowing me I'll cancel my deletion process in the morning cause I wanna LDAR so I'm not gonna tag anyone, but if I don't come back atleast I ain't deleting mysteriously

--- .--. ... . -.-.

No
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top