Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage Got called short (no sense)

No face for your height
Only short women prefer these extremes of taller men because they hope the man's genes will compensate for their height, hoping for taller children. This is why even an above average height isn't always enough them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
Only short women prefer these extremes of taller men because they hope the man's genes will compensate for their height, hoping for taller children. This is why even an above average height isn't always enough them.
This is so true
I slayed a high Mtb this summer who is almost my height, she had no problem with it
Also I slayed a 5ft7 htb recently and again she had no problem

Despite height being mainly based off of the mothers height lul

You can take actions to improve your social treatment, but you will have to accept who you are and learn to stay away from toxic people, or they will poison you and drag you deeper and deeper to unhappiness and meaningless without you even noticing that their pleasurable candies are poisoned

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pavel Off-Topic 7
i_love_roosters Off-Topic 2
girlfailure Off-Topic 36
Wassup5 Off-Topic 111