Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL Got caught by stacylite's cuck manlet MTN boyfriend while pumping and dumping her

Whitepill

The second best time to start is today
MotM Award
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established ★★★
If you have some knowledge( you would understand this is an obvious larp. Even the person who made the post was larping, I stole this from AspiringChanglite on Looksmax.org
For context I was doing a group project with this stacylite a few weeks ago and everytime we worked on the project she kept giving me IOIs and flirting heavily with me and when everything was finished she called me and said "come over and let me help you relieve stress", I wasn't going to disagree so she sent her address and I went there at 11PM, a couple of her housemates were giggling when they saw me and blushing but she led me straight into her room and we basically started fucking.

I stayed over until the morning and when I woke up she was already in the kitchen making me (a pretty shitty) breakfast, all of her housemates were still sleeping so I bent her over and fucked her on the kitchen counter downstairs right there, like 20 minutes later the front door opened while I was covering her mouth with one hand so she wouldn't wake up her housemates and curling my arm around her neck to bring her closer (who TF would be there at 6:30AM?) and some 5'10 MTN with a McLovin pheno opened the door and stared at 6'5 23" bideltoid chadlite pounding this 100lb stacylite with his mouth hanging open and his eyes turned glassy, stacylite looked at him in kind of a panicked way

I had no idea what was going on but I was mad at this manlet for interrupting us so I stormed over and shoved him back outside (he barely stepped foot in the house) and locked the door and went back to pounding stacylite who looked at me like she was half turned on and half scared.

A few minutes later I finished and stacylite said that was her boyfriend (I didn't know she had a boyfriend) coming over to surprise her she guessed, I heard sobbing outside and I wanted to go back to my house and GTFO so while I left the house after stacylite said she'll probably see me another night I almost tripped over the manlet MTN with tears running down his face who was sitting on the porch steps in a semi-fetal position, squinted my eyes slightly while glaring at him to intimidate him and walked back home and went on with my day.

JFL if you're in a long distance relationship your girlfriend is inviting 6'5 23" bideltoid chadlite over to pound her after a group project every night

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What a major larp
Her housemates were asleep, she was annoyed/scared that she got caught and he was sobbing on the front porch. I later told my fraternity brothers in our GroupMe with a video I recorded of pounding the stacylite without her knowledge and they basically clapped (reacted with laughing emojis and thumbs ups) though

Her housemates were asleep, she was annoyed/scared that she got caught and he was sobbing on the front porch. I later told my fraternity brothers in our GroupMe with a video I recorded of pounding the stacylite without her knowledge and they basically clapped (reacted with laughing emojis and thumbs ups) though
I didn't read the story or this

For context I was doing a group project with this stacylite a few weeks ago and everytime we worked on the project she kept giving me IOIs and flirting heavily with me and when everything was finished she called me and said "come over and let me help you relieve stress", I wasn't going to disagree so she sent her address and I went there at 11PM, a couple of her housemates were giggling when they saw me and blushing but she led me straight into her room and we basically started fucking.

I stayed over until the morning and when I woke up she was already in the kitchen making me (a pretty shitty) breakfast, all of her housemates were still sleeping so I bent her over and fucked her on the kitchen counter downstairs right there, like 20 minutes later the front door opened while I was covering her mouth with one hand so she wouldn't wake up her housemates and curling my arm around her neck to bring her closer (who TF would be there at 6:30AM?) and some 5'10 MTN with a McLovin pheno opened the door and stared at 6'5 23" bideltoid chadlite pounding this 100lb stacylite with his mouth hanging open and his eyes turned glassy, stacylite looked at him in kind of a panicked way

I had no idea what was going on but I was mad at this manlet for interrupting us so I stormed over and shoved him back outside (he barely stepped foot in the house) and locked the door and went back to pounding stacylite who looked at me like she was half turned on and half scared.

A few minutes later I finished and stacylite said that was her boyfriend (I didn't know she had a boyfriend) coming over to surprise her she guessed, I heard sobbing outside and I wanted to go back to my house and GTFO so while I left the house after stacylite said she'll probably see me another night I almost tripped over the manlet MTN with tears running down his face who was sitting on the porch steps in a semi-fetal position, squinted my eyes slightly while glaring at him to intimidate him and walked back home and went on with my day.

JFL if you're in a long distance relationship your girlfriend is inviting 6'5 23" bideltoid chadlite over to pound her after a group project every night
Larp f

give pics or this is just larp

How do you even imagine this story lmao
Bad narrative by the way the boyfriend should have been showed at least with foreshadowing you can't introduce new characters in the third act

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
neymar Off-Topic 4
damiankater Off-Topic 9
i_love_roosters Off-Topic 36
i_love_roosters Off-Topic 9