Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Green eyes are the most attractive

color is cope it’s all about how light your eyes are

also some hazel eyes people claim green status but in reality they’re just light brownish:
IMG_4482.jpeg

real green eyes mog:
IMG_4481.jpeg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have black eyes

Inb4 someone says their actually dark brown : yeah ik, fuck off, you're not a genius

Light Grey eyes are impossible to mog tbh
Blue eyes are superior to green tho

And most rare, only 2% have them.

Lol, I will lose all the weight and be a complete green eyed mogger, I feel sorry for the rest of you.
No blue eyes are the best ones

on women,

For men darker eye colours (including darker blue) is the best

The appeal of lighter eye colours like blue, true green, and grey are the contrast they provide
Plus even blue eyes, which aren't nearly as rare as true green or grey are infinitely rarer than brown eyes, adding to the attraction

Back