Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info guide to achieving proper occlusion and tongue posture

quepasta

if you can’t join them, rise above them
Top Contributor
Established Member
not my thread but this gives the most detailed and comprehensive mewing guide that I have ever seen.
the TL;DR is that you want to be pressing your tongue against your palate with both upward(up against the palate) and forward(against the Incisive Papilla) force.
It also highlights that the reason people see no result or even recession due to mewing is incorrect teeth touching. Essentially you want your premolars and no other teeth to be touching, as this will help you achieve:
IMG_3634.jpeg

The thread also contains a lot more useful information, well worth the read

finally read the thread but holy didnt know that i really needed that thank you for putting it on here