Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Guys absolutely need to be picky & raise their standards more

Keengo

"If you can't love two women, don't love any."
Guys being desperate and right swiping all girls on Tinder, etc. ruin it for all of us.

Mass messaging every girl like an absolute scrub and giving every girl attention and jestering for them....

You need to respect yourself and not offer yourself to any woman out of desperation.

This way guys get more control in the dating market dynamics since they can say no more.

I for example left swipe 99% of girls on all apps I'm on.

I have more likes than I give out so I am the prize, bitches.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No I'm a subhuman I can't raise my standard I don't swipe left 99% of the time but 100% of the time, respect is cope, sorry for ruining it for you Chad

It's not about raising your standards it's about having some semblance of them in the first place -- knowing what you won't do or what your way of being is. It's about not bending over backwards and having a spine sometimes too when it comes to how you present yourself or what you'll give in to doing.

Not just standards over how hot or not hot you care the woman is.

It's not about raising your standards it's about having some semblance of them in the first place -- knowing what you won't do or what your way of being is. It's about not bending over backwards and having a spine sometimes too when it comes to how you present yourself or what you'll give in to doing.

Not just standards over how hot or not hot you care the woman is.
oh okay can you cite me some of your standard

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
oh okay can you cite me some of your standard

Not being a low T cuck who doesn't have a spine.

Also a guy who doesn't date girls with say Onlyfans or whores or strippers or hookers or drug or severe mental issues as some examples. Standards in the woman's personality or behavior or etc matter too not just looks.

Not being a low T cuck who doesn't have a spine.
mirin

Also a guy who doesn't date girls with say Onlyfans or whores or strippers or hookers or drug or severe mental issues as some examples.
wow I can't have these standards or I'll end up alone, I'm forced to be a cuck for some whore

Guys being desperate and right swiping all girls on Tinder, etc. ruin it for all of us.

Mass messaging every girl like an absolute scrub and giving every girl attention and jestering for them....

You need to respect yourself and not offer yourself to any woman out of desperation.

This way guys get more control in the dating market dynamics since they can say no more.

not masculine bud.

Any men who says he’s the prize is low T

Better to pretend to be a Chad than actually be a cuck/simp.
Cuck/simps/"polyamourous" dudes expose their actual dating options
Some dudes are far away to having options, they need to betabuxx and having no standards & backbone so they get some women. Unfortunately, the worst ones, but this is the only shot they have to be "loved"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
damiankater Off-Topic 165
choripan Off-Topic 41
GermanicVision Lifemaxxing 48
damiankater Off-Topic 4