Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

GUYS I NEED UGENT HELP I MEWED wAY TOO HARD AND I CANT EAT ANYMORE WTFFFF

dogma

so I recently saw mewing become trending and I am 5'2 man and a little overweight so i wanted to increase my physiac and better my looks so I could attract the Stacy's.

This lead me dowen the path of mewing to create a jawline but little did I know constantly mewing would lead to my mouth being glued shut I am now unable to eat or even talk

this aint real you are trolling

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
tf I am a truecel you are fuckign with me right. I don't usually looksmaxx I'm more of a jestermaxxer myself but i dable in looksmaxxing

how old are u ?

15 I have a learning disability

A 5'2 overweight 15 yo cant eat bc he is mewing way too much
n***a wtf are you talking about 😂

you really not helping me with my problem I CANYT EAT IS THIS SUPPOSED TOP HAPPEN WTF

@pslgodduckz @Nihilus This guy claims that he cant eat from too much mewing
Lmao Laughing GIF - Lmao Laughing Hysterically GIFs

you really not helping me with my problem I CANYT EAT IS THIS SUPPOSED TOP HAPPEN WTF
what dou want me to tell you lol

dont mew maybe, there is a high possibility you are mewing wrong

Good for you! Now that your nasty mouth is shut you cannot eat anymore Which means you can easily starve max Hooray! Now your fat stinky ass can lose weight 🥳 As your 5'2 make sure you get your weight down 90 pounds then become a femboy to ascend completely

so I recently saw mewing become trending and I am 5'2 man and a little overweight so i wanted to increase my physiac and better my looks so I could attract the Stacy's.

This lead me dowen the path of mewing to create a jawline but little did I know constantly mewing would lead to my mouth being glued shut I am now unable to eat or even talk
how old are you

Back