Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL Guys I think I figured out how to mew!! I’m such a mogger!!

Very sigma, skibidi toilet/10. You can become the Rizzler and get all the gyats bro

tried to mog me, but failed. im the one true sigma, you try and absorb what little power you can like all the other betas. dont mess with me or ill see red and youll see my true alpha demon wolf side 😈🤑⁉️🙏🐺⛓️🖤😂
sigma out 😏

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
tried to mog me, but failed. im the one true sigma, you try and absorb what little power you can like all the other betas. dont mess with me or ill see red and youll see my true alpha demon wolf side 😈🤑⁉️🙏🐺⛓️🖤😂
sigma out 😏
💀💀💀💀💀💀🪦🪦🪦🪦🪦🪦🪦😵😵😵😵

I will r**e and kill u irl f*g i am bihari menatlly unstable low inhib dark triad who will sell ur organs little b***h
bud im 16 and know mult martial arts i will f*****g break every bone in your body and im not even an adult nor fully developed💀 ofc u think ur dark triad. ur just in obvious psychosis

bud im 16 and know mult martial arts i will f*****g break every bone in your body and im not even an adult nor fully developed💀 ofc u think ur dark triad. ur just in obvious psychosis
also idk what phenotype i actually have im just guessing