Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

guys im cooked

pookiebear

i have oral exams for pharmacology where i have to speak to three different professors and we have no idea what they’re gonna ask and the topics will be anything from the entire year i’m nowhere near finished the professors keep ignoring my messages they won’t help us that much and one of them is very detailed, he puts 10 different drugs on one slide to treat one condition then 10 more on the next and we have to know all the drug classifications and adverse effects and the names sound so different AND I WANT TO JUMP OFF A BUILDING BECAUSE IM GONNA HUMILIATE MYSELF 3x AND IN FRONT OF MY CLASSMATES BC ITS IN FRONT OF THEM TOO
DKJFJDJSJWKSKKSKIJSJDJDDJDJXJJJDJZJDJKSKSS IM GONNA KMS

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
ahh in that case you're better off taking a shitton of caffeine around 400-500mg and ltheanine
i’ll see if a pharmacy has ltheanine thank you

i’ll rely on the lions mane for now

so f*****g stressed my only option is to meditate
although finals were way worse last year, there were 150 open ended questions for anatomy and we had to remember a shit ton of nerves and arterial plexuses and branches and we would randomly get 2 of the questions we studied

Better get to studying rn

update professors finally gave us some info on what to expect but im still behind!

You can take monkey out the jungle but not the jungle out the monkey
true, but still, irl is not a fantasy where a super rich hot babe sees a homeless chad on the street and marries him and live together happily ever after. people are more civilized and live in homes, not in the wild, we are defined by our property, status, and appearance in this world

i have oral exams for pharmacology where i have to speak to three different professors and we have no idea what they’re gonna ask and the topics will be anything from the entire year i’m nowhere near finished the professors keep ignoring my messages they won’t help us that much and one of them is very detailed, he puts 10 different drugs on one slide to treat one condition then 10 more on the next and we have to know all the drug classifications and adverse effects and the names sound so different AND I WANT TO JUMP OFF A BUILDING BECAUSE IM GONNA HUMILIATE MYSELF 3x AND IN FRONT OF MY CLASSMATES BC ITS IN FRONT OF THEM TOO
DKJFJDJSJWKSKKSKIJSJDJDDJDJXJJJDJZJDJKSKSS IM GONNA KMS
I mean all your classmates are being faced with the same challenge too right? You probably arent the only one who might struggle with it.

I mean all your classmates are being faced with the same challenge too right? You probably arent the only one who might struggle with it.
if your average is high enough you can skip the final
yea im not the only one struggling, it makes me feel better but im still struggling. also most other people have better time management than me. like why am i on this forum right now