Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Gym is the best looks maxing for women

Ethan Asia

Chintuck22 on org
This is just my opinion of course, i want to discuss it and debate it with people here - Gym makes women hot and improves their quality of life.

Every woman wants to look good and feel good in their own skin, but it's hard to do it when you're capped by genetic ceiling. Now hear me out..- What if there is a way for you to look hotter without having to worry if you're attractive to men - That is going to the gym!!

For example, i think that it's admirable and that more women should lift weights IF they want to look better. Woman that works out and has nice physique means she puts in extra effort and that's charming to see. I genuinely believe working out may improve confidence of most women and It's also nice way for women to stand out from the crowd, regardless of their genetical makeup. It's like all girls can look good and feel good and be confident in their own skin, being themselves truly, without having to stress about the things they can't change (like face). Quality of life for women just gets better the hotter they get via gym.

I, and every single man, find women with good physique sexually attractive. Body composition does not matter, you can be stick figure or chubby, tall or short... but you can still go to the gym, look and feel good, smile, be happy and have good time. It's not just about gym, it's a lifestyle.

Of course other things matter and we shouldn't judge, but this topic is purely based on gym and whether it improves quality of life of women. For most women, going to the gym is net positive return of investment.

Cute face, fair skin, and tits big or small I don't care, they have to be firm and perky.

I won't care about anything else, slim or curvy... all good as long as she's not fat or obese

and the things I listed are purely genetic.
I fucked only whales and hogs in my life, it's time to raise those standards.
I mean they are all shameless unloyal hoes and dirty sluts, might aswell aim for one that is naturally attractive

Last edited:
Cute face, fair skin, and tits big or small I don't care, they have to be firm and perky.

I won't care about anything else, slim or curvy... all good as long as she's not fat or obese

and the things I listed are purely genetic.
I fucked only whales and hogs in my life, it's time to raise those standards.
I mean they are all shameless unloyal hoes and dirty sluts, might aswell aim for one that is naturally attractive
n***a has more standards than Harvard with its future student

They can improve physique with raw primal TBH
Raw primal is cope it’s the opposite of the vegan faggots humans mog when they eat both veggies and meat. The hunter gatherers were short weak faggots with big jaws only because they would chew like faggots for hours on their raw meat.

Raw primal is cope it’s the opposite of the vegan faggots humans mog when they eat both veggies and meat. The hunter gatherers were short weak faggots with big jaws only because they would chew like faggots for hours on their raw meat.
How would they mog by adding veggies though bro? Veggies have zero benefit

Why don’t hunter gatherers exist anymore? Because their f****t ass got war mogged by taller stronger Omnivore farmers human.

And dude are you serious were do you find your fibers and vitamins? You use supplements? No way inb4 “Muh all vitamins are in meat” cope. Go eat 6kg of fucking red meat per day for the same amount of potassium in a single banana

low calories, easy to digest, cheaper than supplements but have have more vitimines and aintoxidants(shit that makes you age slower, as a matter of fact I'm incredibly fucking older than most of you guys and yet people sometimes mistake me for being underage)

Why don’t hunter gatherers exist anymore? Because their f****t ass got war mogged by taller stronger Omnivore farmers human.

And dude are you serious were do you find your fibers and vitamins? You use supplements? No way inb4 “Muh all vitamins are in meat” cope. Go eat 6kg of fucking red meat per day for the same amount of potassium in a single banana
On raw carnivore u don’t use supplements what are you on bro
All vitamins necessary ARE in meat and organs fish, eggs , milk .
You also don’t need fiber, fiber just adds bulk to your stool and nothing more

low calories, easy to digest, cheaper than supplements but have have more vitimines and aintoxidants(shit that makes you age slower, as a matter of fact I'm incredibly fucking older than most of you guys and yet people sometimes mistake me for being underage)
They have barely any vitamins and the antioxidants make u age more and reap your collagen. Of course you may look younger but that’s genetic

anyway it has been proven that hunter gatherers ate more fiber than modern humans using tooth analysIs and fossilized stool.

they ate around 120 grams of fiber DAILY

anyway it has been proven that hunter gatherers ate more fibers than modern humans using tooth analysIs and fossilized stool.

they ate around 120 grams of fiber DAILY
In what time frame?

Where do you get vitamin C? I know cooked meat breaks the vitamins so you eat it raw but there’s legit no vitamin in that shit the long term effects are going to be brutal, also fiber is hella important

Where do you get vitamin C? I know cooked meat breaks the vitamins so you eat it raw but there’s legit no vitamin in that shit the long term effects are going to be brutal, also fiber is hella important
Vit c from organs. Most plant vit c can’t be absorbed

Olipop.com is the website for Olipop, a soda brand that sells a prebiotic soda alternative that contains plant fiber, botanicals, and prebiotics

I personally take 1000mg of vitamin C at night, 150mg in the morning.

The reccomended dose is 150mg minimum per day but higher has been proven to slow down the degradation of collagen.

I also eat lots of citrus for extra vitamin C

And also apply a vitamin C serum on my skin before sleeping.

I'd rather die than look ugly.

Olipop.com is the website for Olipop, a soda brand that sells a prebiotic soda alternative that contains plant fiber, botanicals, and prebiotics
standford better?

PubMed better?

It takes 5h hours to up to 1 entire week to hunt a big animal by persistance hunting (chasing them until they collapse on the ground from fatigue)

but it takes only a few seconds to grab a plant off the ground and eat it's root so you don't starve during the hunt, hence why unter gatherers where almost vegan paradoxically

Also there is conclusive proof that children and adults as well had rotting teeth from eating huge amounts of berries and other sweet stuff.

Hence why today, you pretty much die or age like a ballsack if you don't get enough vitamins.

Last edited:
I personally take 1000mg of vitamin C at night, 150mg in the morning.

The reccomended dose is 150mg minimum per day but higher has been proven to slow down the degradation of collagen.

I also eat lots of citrus for extra vitamin C

And also apply a vitamin C serum on my skin before sleeping.

I'd rather die than look ugly.
Nice job bhai I hope one day I’ll be able to lift my ass from my chair and looks max

standford better?

PubMed better?

It takes 5h hours to up to 1 entire week to hunt a big animal by persistance hunting (chasing them until they collapse on the ground from fatigue)

but it takes only a few seconds to grab a plant off the ground and eat it's root so you don't starve during the hunt, hence why unter gatherers where almost vegan paradoxically

Also there is conclusive proof that children and adults as well had rotting teeth from eating huge amounts of berries and other sweet stuff.

Hence why today, you pretty much die or age like a ballsack if you don't get enough vitamins.
Crazy, because we didn’t hunt animals by persistent running.

And sure, I could see them eating vegetables and u mention that they are them so THEY WOULDNT starve. You say it yourself, it’s a food for surviving from starving, not for thriving.
I’m not saying the sugar in fruits wouldn’t cause teeth rotting? I don’t understand your point. In nature fruits were sparse and were seasonal so the effects on teeth were minimal because there wasn’t much fruit

standford better?

PubMed better?

Objective: Field studies of twentieth century hunter-gathers (HG)

@Ethan Asia sorry for derailing your thread bhaiya 🙏it was good concept it’s true women can for the most part always improve their body

Vit c from organs. Most plant vit c can’t be absorbed
that has been debunked a thousand times... it's a myth from a never proven theory that since some carbs and vitamin C are similar the body can't distinguish them and thus lowers absorbtion.

anyway I give up... I don't give a fuck about carnivores and if you wanna eat animal guts all your life, grosses me out but I couldn't care less... just bothers me when I hear bullshaizer that could be verified with a 50 seconds google search that has been debunked back in 2004

that has been debunked a thousand times... it's a myth from a never proven theory that since some carbs and vitamin C are similar the body can't distinguish them and thus lowers absorbtion.

anyway I give up... I don't give a fuck about carnivores and if you wanna eat animal guts all your life, grosses me out but I couldn't care less... just bothers me when I hear bullshaizer that could be verified with a 50 seconds google search that has been debunked back in 2004
My bad for not taking advice from Grifters trying to sell plant slop broo

My bad for not taking advice from Grifters trying to sell plant slop broo
you do you...
My family is romanian, which means they are all pretty much carnivores, got 5 direct brothers and 64 direct cousins... they are rotting and turning to shit after the age of 23.... I'm the only still looking young, yet the genes are the same, and I'm the OLDEST brother.

As a matther fact many of them died like idiots, including my shitty failure of a loser father... at the age of fucking 47 and he was an athlete.

you do you...
My family is romanian, which means they are all pretty much carnivores, got 5 direct brothers and 64 direct cousins... they are rot and turn to shit after the age of 23.... I'm the only still looking young, yet the genes are the same.
Your takes don’t prove much of anything, I’m sure your cousins and brothers did lots of other shit to age them rather than just their food, also if they are cooked carnivores obviously they will have nutrient deficiencies. Also just because they are related to you doesn’t mean you will necessarily share super similar genes

This is just my opinion of course, i want to discuss it and debate it with people here - Gym makes women hot and improves their quality of life.

Every woman wants to look good and feel good in their own skin, but it's hard to do it when you're capped by genetic ceiling. Now hear me out..- What if there is a way for you to look hotter without having to worry if you're attractive to men - That is going to the gym!!

For example, i think that it's admirable and that more women should lift weights IF they want to look better. Woman that works out and has nice physique means she puts in extra effort and that's charming to see. I genuinely believe working out may improve confidence of most women and It's also nice way for women to stand out from the crowd, regardless of their genetical makeup. It's like all girls can look good and feel good and be confident in their own skin, being themselves truly, without having to stress about the things they can't change (like face). Quality of life for women just gets better the hotter they get via gym.

I, and every single man, find women with good physique sexually attractive. Body composition does not matter, you can be stick figure or chubby, tall or short... but you can still go to the gym, look and feel good, smile, be happy and have good time. It's not just about gym, it's a lifestyle.

Of course other things matter and we shouldn't judge, but this topic is purely based on gym and whether it improves quality of life of women. For most women, going to the gym is net positive return of investment.
Exercise alone. Not gym, too much increase in muscle mass makes women look manly. Dancing is far better.

Agree, I looked my best when I did competitive weightlifting. Naturally craved healthier foods, had tons of energy, great mental health, the skin was glowing the body was great. I didn't look "bulky" since that's not what I wanted, as a girl you have to try really fucking hard to get swole like that. Though I will say it depends on your body type, before weightlifting I already had an hourglass shape, so if a girl has an inverted triangle body/rectangle/apple body type the results might not be as good as mine were. You'd just have to make sure to emphasize training your lower half more than upper.

Who's gonna tell bro that only women are supposed to post here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sonofizrod Ratings 12
dextermogin Off-Topic 5
neymar Off-Topic 12
Ben07 Off-Topic 8