- Joined
- Jun 14, 2025
- Messages
- 1,748
- Online time
- 2d 22h
- Reputation
- 7,317
I highly doubt it, it seems you have never interacted with your average teenage girl in your life. I think clover is a girlbut it is a larp tho
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I highly doubt it, it seems you have never interacted with your average teenage girl in your life. I think clover is a girlbut it is a larp tho
Made me chuckle a little bitlike a good boy
yes thats what he told meMade me chuckle a little bit
So you think clover is trans/femboy then?
So she is trans/femboy then?yes thats what she told me
thats what he saidSo she is trans/femboy then?
Interesting
Maybe I am...... maybe Im not~So she is trans/femboy then?
Interesting
Im starting to think you are alt of a certain well known trans user. I will keep an eye on your cloverMaybe I am...... maybe Im not~
W-WHO??? >w<Im starting to think you are alt of a certain well known trans user. I will keep an eye on your clover
I will not tell you yetW-WHO??? >w<
omg plz tell meeeeeI will not tell you yet
NOomg plz tell meeeee
pwetty pwease uwu!!!
Ok, I am done with you nowpwetty pwease uwu!!!
NOOOOO PLZ DONT GOOOOO!!!!!!!Ok, I am done with you now
See you later