Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

has anyone seen any progress from using volufiline?

No, never used it but I can tell you that if it’s accesible to practically anyone then it doesn’t work. Like mewing, do you seriously think soemthing every human can do will actually make a change in your face? If that was the case then why isn’t everyone a Chad? Exactly, don’t bother with volufiline.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No, never used it but I can tell you that if it’s accesible to practically anyone then it doesn’t work. Like mewing, do you seriously think soemthing every human can do will actually make a change in your face? If that was the case then why isn’t everyone a Chad? Exactly, don’t bother with volufiline.
mannn :pepehands:

I use this one https://www.amazon.ae/Cosmetic-Ingredient-Volufiline-Elasticity-Improvement/dp/B08422NWYZ

I've been using it for my under eye circles for like three months now and no progress, i think im doomed
I used it for maybe 2 months and nothing happened, but I feel like in order to gain weight in a specific part of your body you’d also need to be eating in a calorie surplus to gain fat. And im very underweight so. Or
Maybe it just doesn’t work

positive results are mixed, it seems that it doesnt work for everyone
so: i would recommend better sleep, hydration, eating more, skincare, and icing, which will help your under eye support and maybe help with volufline

haven't tried bud. seems like looksmaxxers trying to get normal people into looksmaxxing advertise it the most so idk