Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL Haven't browsed this place for 4 years straight

Ethan Asia

Chintuck22 on org
Crazy to think about. People change and mature

Once you mature, you realize that you're screwed, so you try to create new opportunities for yourself, and cherish every moment, every memory with people.

You stop caring about status or chasing clout. You just stop obsessing about your looks in general.

Social situations feels predictable and easy, even with girls. Practically 0 social anxiety.

You prioritize your network, start socializing, go outside more, nurture your relationship with closer friends, read books

You're not afraid of anything anymore. Not even loneliness.

You start abandoning people and letting them go truly

It's like these things just naturally clicked for some reason. Change was painful but necessary. Talking to other looksmaxers after 5 years from .org and they're still stuck in that teenager mentality of getting pussy. I'm failure next to them but mentally they're lost and far removed from reality.
I mean, looking back at my posts at 16 vs now, the difference in level of consciousness and thinking is crazy.

Crazy to think about. People change and mature

Once you mature, you realize that you're screwed, so you try to create new opportunities for yourself, and cherish every moment, every memory with people.

You stop caring about status or chasing clout. You just stop obsessing about your looks in general.

Social situations feels predictable and easy, even with girls. Practically 0 social anxiety.

You prioritize your network, start socializing, go outside more, nurture your relationship with closer friends, read books

You're not afraid of anything anymore. Not even loneliness.

You start abandoning people and letting them go truly

It's like these things just naturally clicked for some reason. Change was painful but necessary. Talking to other looksmaxers after 5 years from .org and they're still stuck in that teenager mentality of getting pussy. I'm failure next to them but mentally they're lost and far removed from reality.
I mean, looking back at my posts at 16 vs now, the difference in level of consciousness and thinking is crazy.
Hopefully in next 4 yours I see the world like you do.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
this makes me feel like i should take a break from this, this just sounds so freeing
You can't really escape the mentality, i am blackpilled.. but some things and concepts just start to click in your head. I don't believe human interactions are that simple like "just be chad bro", it's much more complicated cause we're, humans. It's also how do you make her feel around you, around other people, what she feels towards you and towards herself...

People need to understand that looks are a threshold, once you meet that threshold then other things start to matter. Also incels are just horrible people in my experience.

Hopefully in next 4 yours I see the world like you do.
It's just mental clarity, calmness, being content and happy haha. My life is actually quite worse than 4yrs ago but i'm happy, chill, like thrilled and euphoric in a good sense.

Recommend reading developmental psychology if you want to help yourself !! :)

You can't really escape the mentality, i am blackpilled.. but some things and concepts just start to click in your head. I don't believe human interactions are that simple like "just be chad bro", it's much more complicated cause we're, humans. It's also how do you make her feel around you, around other people, what she feels towards you and towards herself...

People need to understand that looks are a threshold, once you meet that threshold then other things start to matter. Also incels are just horrible people in my experience.

It's just mental clarity, calmness, being content and happy haha. My life is actually quite worse than 4yrs ago but i'm happy, chill, like thrilled and euphoric in a good sense.

Recommend reading developmental psychology if you want to help yourself !! :)
I see, it’s enlightening hearing from someone who has gone through what I am going through right now.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
do u still looksmax?
I also wanna know this.
Well not really besides basic things like taking care of your hair and clothes. I wanted to have facial surgery so bad but i'm slowly giving up on it, because it's expensive like i may do one surgery

Most men my age are fat and balding, i mog them, i look like 16 yo while they aged :pepejam: call it a W. I don't feel any pleasure but it's nice knowing i didn't descended. i mean it depends on your character. For me, there's more important things in life right now

sounds nice
the wisdom of an oldcel, enjoying life
View attachment 43711
Holy shit am i that old? 🥹

Ethan Asia

Euthanasia

I realized that my lack of social skills held me back significantly
I still can't talk to women to save my life though

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
n9wiff Off-Topic 15
x6bandz Looksmaxxing 9