Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Heightmog

cookie-cel

trueFemcel turned stacyjeeta
Reputable
Established ★
In the morning when I was on the elevator on my way to school, me and my brother saw this giant fella who was like more thna a foot taller than me. He must be 6’5 ig
The heightmog was so brutal for me but even more so for my manlet brother who is 5’4.
He told me how the mog was too brutal for him . I kinda feel the pain of manlets tbh.
As a femlet myself it was brutal so I can’t imagine how much more brutal it was for all the manlets in the elevator.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am legit 6'1 barefoot users here can verify and I am taller than most people I see I think people larp a lot about their heights

I am 5'1 so its easy for me to measure their heights, i first calculate if they are atleast a foot taller than me and then i check if they are a foot taller than my brother .

In the morning when I was on the elevator on my way to school, me and my brother saw this giant fella who was like more thna a foot taller than me. He must be 6’5 ig
The heightmog was so brutal for me but even more so for my manlet brother who is 5’4.
He told me how the mog was too brutal for him . I kinda feel the pain of manlets tbh.
As a femlet myself it was brutal so I can’t imagine how much more brutal it was for all the manlets in the elevator.
How old is your bro?

Height is cope I'm 6'1 and I always have been taller than my peers in high-school but still I was lonely and never had a romantic nor sexual experience

Just date him instead of coping, make tall babies

Thats the normal day for me. In my school (extremely small compared to us schools) we got like 6-8 ppl that is 6"7 +. But doesnt matter since their faces looks like shit.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
97baHater Off-Topic 14