Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hello Looksmaxxing.com

Neil Patrick Harris

Charm, Wit, and Swagger
Guild
Slayer Squad
Yo, what's up boyos? Neil Patrick Harris here—yeah, you read that right. Figured I'd drop in and sprinkle a little magic on this fine corner of the internet.

Now, some of you might be thinking, "NPH, why are you here? You’re already pulling off that Chadlite status, crushing life with that award-winning smile and next-level jawline." And to that, I say: You're right. But a man’s gotta stay sharp, right? Gotta keep refining the masterpiece.

I’m here to level up, hit those next-tier looksmax goals, and fine-tune this genetic gift from the gods. I’m all about maximizing that SMV, staying ahead of the curve with some skinmaxxing, jaw gains, and gymmaxxing, all while keeping the charm levels at a solid 11/10. Gotta stay humble, after all. 😎

Now, time to suit up and get those looks to legendary status. Let’s make some magic happen.

TL;DR: NPH is here. You're welcome.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
View attachment 44132
Hii, hope you enjoy your stay and have fun ! :3
Well, well, well, look at this warm welcome! 😎 Fun is my middle name... actually, it’s Patrick, but you get the point.

I'm excited to be a part of the forum with you all!

8a2e739f12de07451d2192b7e82fd819.jpg

Yo, what's up boyos? Neil Patrick Harris here—yeah, you read that right. Figured I'd drop in and sprinkle a little magic on this fine corner of the internet.

Now, some of you might be thinking, "NPH, why are you here? You’re already pulling off that Chadlite status, crushing life with that award-winning smile and next-level jawline." And to that, I say: You're right. But a man’s gotta stay sharp, right? Gotta keep refining the masterpiece.

I’m here to level up, hit those next-tier looksmax goals, and fine-tune this genetic gift from the gods. I’m all about maximizing that SMV, staying ahead of the curve with some skinmaxxing, jaw gains, and gymmaxxing, all while keeping the charm levels at a solid 11/10. Gotta stay humble, after all. 😎

Now, time to suit up and get those looks to legendary status. Let’s make some magic happen.

TL;DR: NPH is here. You're welcome.
Hahahha welcome man