Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

hello! recently started focusing on self-improvement. rating?

ltb. weight loss will ascend you. very pretty eyes, but you need darker brows. grow your hair out to look more feminine. lips look chapped and dull, skin also looks dry and dull. invest in a skincare routine and care for your lips. keep on pushing in the gym and make sure you get to failure to maximize growth, eat high protein, caloric deficit, 10k steps a day. don’t do too deep of a deficit so you don’t lose too much lean mass, -500 is best.

ltb. weight loss will ascend you. very pretty eyes, but you need darker brows. grow your hair out to look more feminine. lips look chapped and dull, skin also looks dry and dull. invest in a skincare routine and care for your lips. keep on pushing in the gym and make sure you get to failure to maximize growth, eat high protein, caloric deficit, 10k steps a day. don’t do too deep of a deficit so you don’t lose too much lean mass, -500 is best.
also make sure your diet is mostly whole foods, whole foods keep you feeling more full and energized.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
thank you brother🙏 what does ltb stand for?
currently my cal intake regime is around 1200 max per day. should i reduce? my net w/ exercise etc usually ends up being around 800 per day (which is enough because i don't get hungry or tired if i eat less).

currently my cal intake regime is around 1200 max per day. should i reduce? my net w/ exercise etc usually ends up being around 800 per day (which is enough because i don't get hungry or tired if i eat less).
ltb- low tier becky basically 4/10 ig

i am girl🤓 and 1200 is too low, i’m about your height and 1500 is enough for me to lose a lb a week. doing 1200 sounds like hell to me, you will not get stronger in the gym and be very deficient in nutrients by going that low. overtime it will take a toll on your hormones and your ghrelin levels will be crazy (hunger hormone). it is much better to do things sustainably. ltb stands for low tier becky. do NOT go under 1400-1500, it will not look good. going too low in a deficit has a higher risk of you losing muscle which is what you want to keep. you would end up looking skinny fat.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Flame_Falcon Introduce Yourself 6
asdvek Off-Topic 26
Neil Patrick Harris Introduce Yourself 4
TheLookInYourEyes Introduce Yourself 4