Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hello

Vskizzle

A year ago I was a bluepilled r****d and thought skin-care could improve my skin, unfortunately, it did not, but instead did quite the contrary, I'm 6'2 so femoids have always treated me as human, but that changed, and as a result I swallowed the blackpill, this date, last year, it almost destroyed me. I'm here to get advice on softmaxxing to the greatest degree possible while fixing my skin. The first two pictures are me a year ago (mtn), and the others two are me now (sub 5):

Attachments

• Snapchat-332640276.jpg
    Snapchat-332640276.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Snapchat-1161044238.jpg
    Snapchat-1161044238.jpg
    995 KB · Views: 10
  • 20240922_181329.jpg
    20240922_181329.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 10
  • 20240922_181333.jpg
    20240922_181333.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 10
Any other solution than this?
Yes, you could try modern solutions but its all really a cope in my opinion for a lack of health. People will apply cologne and shower daily to cover up for their lack of health. Same with skincare, bad skin without any chemicals to prevent acne = coping mechanism for an inflamed toxic infused body.

Yes, you could try modern solutions but its all really a cope in my opinion for a lack of health. People will apply cologne and shower daily to cover up for their lack of health. Same with skincare, bad skin without any chemicals to prevent acne = coping mechanism for an inflamed toxic infused body.
Starting to think Sv3ridge is behind your account whitepill. (You are right tho)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introduce Yourself 4
ratedLTN Off-Topic 6
S Introduce Yourself 14
T Introduce Yourself 3