Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

HELP (I have a resting frown face)

BodieDysmorphia

Master Mogger
What are the potential dangers of mewing improperly (ex: I’ve been pressing my tongue on the back of my front teeth without knowing, or I’ve pushed the tip of my tongue to the back of my lips to make them appear fuller while softly biting down on my cheeks)

I’ve noticed my teeth are starting to change position and will likely be getting braces soon. How can I maximize looking good while mewing if my mouth is naturally frowny?

What are the potential dangers of mewing improperly (ex: I’ve been pressing my tongue on the back of my front teeth without knowing, or I’ve pushed the tip of my tongue to the back of my lips to make them appear fuller while softly biting down on my cheeks)

I’ve noticed my teeth are starting to change position and will likely be getting braces soon. How can I maximize looking good while mewing if my mouth is naturally frowny?
mewing doesn't do anything
its just a meme

I naturally have somewhat good facial aesthetics I just did this cope a lot when I started. Now I don’t see the need but I still have the consequences of doing it for so long before
ok, dont press your tongue against your teeth the pressure might move it and cause prognathism

I believe to some extent that proper tongue posture (mewing) aids in proper development of the skull and face.
it doesn't

i dont think jordan was mewing while growing

Smile a tiny bit all the time. I got that issue too. Make a smirk and train that. Don't over do it or you can look evil .

Smile a tiny bit all the time. I got that issue too. Make a smirk and train that. Don't over do it or you can look evil .
This is useful, but not sustainable 24/7. If it works for an individual, that's great, but for me it makes me look evil as well because I have hooded eyes.

This is useful, but not sustainable 24/7. If it works for an individual, that's great, but for me it makes me look evil as well because I have hooded eyes.
Yeah, it will look autistic or psychopathic. Those who looks low trust need to act in social circle in a way so there is a reputation or fame for helping people, being mature and so on. Otherwise, anyone can invent lies or gossip about you and they will believe all of it. People will try to put you down, thinking that you are a thread to them that needs to be eliminated or punished

Yeah, it will look autistic or psychopathic. Those who looks low trust need to act in social circle in a way so there is a reputation or fame for helping people, being mature and so on. Otherwise, anyone can invent lies or gossip about you and they will believe all of it. People will try to put you down, thinking that you are a thread to them that needs to be eliminated or punished
This is my life.