Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Help meee

How can you reduce acne on a period?
My skin is fine but once I get my period my face gets puffy and get a couple big pimples

Did you lose a lot of blood during periods ? Can be from a loss of blood and nutrients like iron and b12.

But it's a big hormonal change during period, can dictate your actions as well. Hormones probably give you pimples. IDK

So few days before a period & during period, you should eat red meat, beef/pork liver, probiotics like sauerkraut, raw kefir or probiotic supplements, alongside Omega 3s and Vitamin D 10 000IU with K2. And see if it's improving your problems

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Did you lose a lot of blood during periods ? Can be from a loss of blood and nutrients like iron and b12.

But it's a big hormonal change during period, can dictate your actions as well. Hormones probably give you pimples. IDK

So few days before a period & during period, you should eat red meat, beef/pork liver, probiotics like sauerkraut, raw kefir or probiotic supplements, alongside Omega 3s and Vitamin D 10 000IU with K2. And see if it's improving your problems
That’s so nice of you.
I always eat a pound of meat a day,I just love it.
But I’m 19 so..I guess I’m not in puberty?

That’s so nice of you.
I always eat a pound of meat a day,I just love it.
But I’m 19 so..I guess I’m not in puberty?
Did you eat enough fibers and probiotics ?
I think women my age (i'm 26yo) still get pimples during periods due to hormonal changes, but they have shitty diets, smoke and drink.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Did you eat enough fibers and probiotics ?
I think women my age (i'm 26yo) still get pimples during periods due to hormonal changes, but they have shitty diets, smoke and drink.
My whole goal is eating healthy,The whole day I eat dairy,fish and meat.

Don't use any supplements
I would recommend eating fruits like papaya
And changing your pillow sheets
Works for almost all the girls here ..

Well I’m not a girl so I’m not exactly an expert on the whole menstrual cycle thing, but I can tell you what you’re experiencing is obviously acne caused by your hormones being all out of whack from your period; you know this already

honestly idk what kind of solution there is here, but I’d like to just say that acne, when on the face of someone with a good bone structure, harmony, etc, isn’t as much of a detractor as people think, I’d say work on improving those aspects and try to stop worrying about the acne too much. Besides, stress is a big cause of acne

Also, remember that our bodies - male and female - are always constantly in a cycle of cell reproduction, including skin cells, and I’d imagine that when a girl is on her period, her body is in a state of cleansing, including her skin

That’s why so many women often find their skin so easily irritated when menstruating, so maybe if you wear any makeup just keep it light while you’re on your period

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Twisted Ratings 10
F Female Looksmaxxing 3
damiankater Off-Topic 1
Iblameelliotmogger Looksmaxxing 4