Join 29,800+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hey everybody. My name's James Othey!

You know, you are right, i don't see any problem with posting your face on a forum synonymous with racism, misogyny, incels, anti-semitism, homophobia, being a desperate virgin and the likes...
have you even looked at the forum? we heavily moderate it so that doesn't happen here

have you even looked at the forum? we heavily moderate it so that doesn't happen here
Synonymous, being grouped with same groups is the same as being in those groups

Imagine in 5 years getting to some high paying job and when they run your face thru facial recognition, it shows on looksmaxxing forum

IMG_20240722_020900.jpgIMG_20240722_020912.jpg
Just 2 examples

Synonymous, being grouped with same groups is the same as being in those groups

Imagine in 5 years getting to some high paying job and when they run your face thru facial recognition, it shows on looksmaxxing forum

View attachment 34042View attachment 34043
Just 2 examples
Of course they are going to write stories like that to get clicks.

How is making a conscious effort on improving your appearance going to turn someone into an incel? lol @ that headline

Either way, I'm going to change the narrative and show that looksmaxxing can be an extremely positive thing, because it can be.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You know, you are right, i don't see any problem with posting your face on a forum synonymous with racism, misogyny, incels, anti-semitism, homophobia, being a desperate virgin and the likes...
I really don't care about society's approval. People should stop being such cowards.

Of course they are going to write stories like that to get clicks.

How is making a conscious effort on improving your appearance going to turn someone into an incel?

Either way, I'm going to change the narrative and show that looksmaxxing can be an extremely positive thing, because it can be.
Interesting idea and i support you, but i think it won't work on deeper level, and that is also why you shouldn't talk about looksmaxxing stuff irl

You will be seen as a cheater in society, someone that fakes his genetics, it is as if you were found wearing shoe lifts... What a shame bro

Interesting idea and i support you, but i think it won't work on deeper level, and that is also why you shouldn't talk about looksmaxxing stuff irl
Thanks man, I'm glad you understand my viewpoint.

I agree that it is true for the moment, but I can see it changing over time for sure.

Look at South Korea for example where cosmetic surgery is the norm and these types of procedures are becoming more common in other countries.
You will be seen as a cheater in society, someone that fakes his genetics, it is as if you were found wearing shoe lifts... What a shame bro
If someone inherits a lot of money without doing anything, then is that considered cheating in the eyes of others?

At the end of the day you gotta do what you gotta do, if wearing shoe lifts makes you happy and more confident because you look better then why not.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
if short, brutal
Yo I'm six foot tall and that's not all. Every Friday night I take your momma to the mall. Where in the mall? The bathroom stall. I take her to the bathroom stall up inside the mall!

Absolutely not. I've lost a lot of weight since that photo was taken.

View attachment 34170
no I’m saying that by your age you are already past your prime, you could definitely improve but what’s even the point

if you are dead set on improving your looks then go for it, but don’t expect crazy changes in your dating life or anything

no I’m saying that by your age you are already past your prime, you could definitely improve but what’s even the point

if you are dead set on improving your looks then go for it, but don’t expect crazy changes in your dating life or anything
He has a wife and kids hahaha

It’s not over man